Roof Commander is looking to hire a Customer Support Associate for our Tavares office. The position will include support of field staff including document control, filing, permit management, assistance in management and processing of change orders, creating purchase orders and general office functions. Candidates must be computer literate and familiar with Word & Excel. The ideal person would be a self-starter, bi-lingual (Spanish), someone who can bring chaos under control and who has experience managing day to day work-flow with a positive attitude. This person would be able to review current processes and procedures and suggest/implement change in order to increase work flow productivity. Must have 2 to 5 years experience as a customer support associate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to the following:
- Follow up with current and potential customers by making outbound calls
- Manage/maintain all job costing aspects of jobs, including ordering materials.
- Schedule deliveries and pick up of all rental equipment. Insure that field staff is aware of the pickup dates. Ensure that all rental equipment for all projects are within the project budgets.
- Purchase order receiving and processing.
- Responsible for reviewing, processing, and entering contractor invoices.
- Review construction documents, data and all project material submitted by field Superintendents and Project Managers
- Handles day to day project level client/field communication.
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Scheduling appointments for sales and service
- Creates and maintains project files and associated support documentation.
- Perform a wide variety of administrative duties as required by daily operations in the corporate office, data entry, filing, creating reports, faxing/scanning/copying.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to customers who have already received a quote or expressed an interest in service or repair.
- Obtain weekly project progress reports from the field superintendents and account managers. Enter those reports into the Production Agenda. Prepare agenda for the following week's meeting.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel. Sage 100 or 300 experience preferred.
The candidate for this position must be very comfortable and experienced in making outgoing calls to follow up with customers who have expressed an interest in our services, or who have already been scheduled for service. This position requires heavy phone follow up and documentation.
This has been able to be achieved by creating and cultivating a team based atmosphere, where the employees opinions and ideas are valued. We are currently on a significant growth trajectory and are looking for dedicated, hard working individuals who are waiting a career with a company they can grown with.
Do you have what it takes to be part of the Roof Commander Team? If so APPLY TODAY !!!