- Will assist the QA Manager oversee the Internal & Vendor audit function of the organization.
- Will maintain an Active Approved Vendor Listing for the company
- Will be in charge of Property Management, monitoring Customer Furnished Materials both Receiving and Shipment and the Bond Area.
- Maintain Records Control needed for identification, storage, protection, retrieval, retention, and disposition of records.
- Final Inspection.
- May do other areas of incoming or mechanical inspection when needed.
- May assist in evaluation of Discrepancies and Corrective Action program.
- Knowledge in AS9100 Quality Management System a plus.
- Writes and submits audit reports to the Quality Manager.
- Microsoft Office.
- Microsoft Access a plus.
Knowledge and Critical Skills/Expertise:
- Creates and reviews audit schedules to ensure that the company’s vendors are audited timely; initiates spot audits when necessary in-house.
- AS9100C Auditor Certification a plus.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent (or Associate’s degree in these fields plus minimum 4 years industrial experience).
- Quality Assurance experience in the Defense, Federal Contracting, and or Aerospace industry desired.
RONIN's capabilities are evident in our people, processes, and tools. Our history of successful, high-quality contract performance is built upon our world class technical background and on our expertise managing contracts and programs.
Driven by our service mantra of the 4 C’s – “Clear, Consistent and Constant Communication”, RONIN's “High Touch” programs are developed keeping in mind our customers’ program needs and other business drivers including but not limited to, increasing efficiencies, introducing best practices and processes, increasing spend visibility, using business analytics to understand trends and realizing their impact, ensuring workplace safety, leveraging direct labor and billing rates rationalization (on a national basis), increasing diversity spend and diversity inclusion.