Title: Maintenance Technician
Pay: up to $21.00/hr
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
Duration: 1 year contract with possible extension
- Experience in commercial, R&D, clinical, pharmaceutical manufacturing equipment support focused on utilities and equipment support; knowledge of clean room gowning procedures
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule as needed
- Mechanical aptitude - some experience necessary, will provide additional training
- Monitor utility equipment and systems for continuous operation e.g., systems include boilers, clean steam generators, WFI stills, air compressors, chillers, waste water flows and associated equipment.
- Perform shift rounds using approved procedures.
- Troubleshoot and makes repairs as needed.
- Start and stop equipment as required to support the manufacturing plant.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance to all utility equipment and systems.
- Perform sanitation of clean water systems.
- Research and draft standard operation procedure, interface with internal groups to achieve these core duties.
- Receive delivery of materials used in the maintenance of manufacturing equipment.
- Develop, finalize, review and update SOP's for operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Perform work as directed by work order and approved procedure guided by current SOPs and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) arena.
- Respond to Building Management/Monitoring System (BMS) alarms and DeltaV alarms and resolve problems.
- Follow company specific procedures related to lock out/ tag out of equipment.
- Comply with Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) rules and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) code of federal regulations as well as internal company approved procedures.