- $22 to $26 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental
Title: Facilities Maintenance Mechanic
Pay: up to $25.66/hr - depends on experience
Location: Gardena, CA 90249
Assignment Length: contract for 1-3 months, possibility of extension or conversion to full-time depending on attendance and performance
Hours: may vary from 4am - 4pm Monday through Saturday
3 must haves:
- AA/AS degree and a minimum of 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- PLC and/or facilities maintenance electrical experience
- Must be able to pass a background and drug screen
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Plans new or modified installations from written or verbal directions to minimize waste of materials, provide access for future maintenance, and avoid unsightly, hazardous, and unreliable wiring, consistent with specifications and local electrical codes.
- Makes necessary repairs of electrical equipment in compliance with safety and code requirements.
- Prepares sketches showing location of wiring and equipment, or follows diagrams or blueprints, ensuring that concealed wiring is installed before completion of future walls, ceilings, and flooring.
- Installs electrical equipment to comply with safety and code requirements.
- Measures, cuts, bends, threads, assembles, and installs electrical conduit.
- Pulls wiring through conduit.
Ronin Staffing, LLCLos Angeles, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.