Location: West Greenwich, RI 02817
Pay: up to $26.50/hr
Length: 1 year contract with possible extension
* Candidate is essential and will be on site
- We are looking for a Chemist/Analyst that has testing experience with the following: HPLC & GC testing. Compendia & Raw Materials is ideal experience.
- As the candidate for this is a laboratory-based position, you will be responsible for driving cutting-edge analytical support and technology development impacting the Raw Material testing team. You will work cross-functionally between Quality Control and manufacturing organizations.
- Performing routine testing to release Raw Materials, including but not limited to, HPLC, GC, and compendia technologies and methodologies
- Interacting cross-functionally with a wide variety of people and teams
- Routine laboratory operations and upkeep
- B.S. degree in Analytical Chemistry, Physical, Life Sciences or related technical discipline.
- 2+ experience performing analytical testing
- 2+ years of HPLC within a GMP environment
- Master's degree in Analytical Chemistry, Physical or Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences or Engineering related discipline.
- Strong theoretical understanding, research in, and hands-on experience in GMP environment
- Experience with a broad array of chromatographic and spectroscopic techniques, including HPLC.
- Generate complete, accurate, and concise documentation using electronic systems and laboratory notebook
Ronin Staffing, LLC