Digital Marketing Expert
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND ARE NOT THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE
Are you someone who sees a commercial or ad and only thinks of the strategy behind it and what it took to create that piece?
Are you stoked when your post blows up in engagement?
Do you take pride in knocking it out of the park every time?
Are you tired of managing multiple clients and want to focus on one brand where you can make a big impact?
Are you a data analytics nerd?
Are you wanting to get into the weeds and be the go-to person for direct implementation of new marketing materials?
If you’ve answered yes, read on…if not, wishing you the best!
RoninFactory.com is a fast-growing, e-commerce brand that specializes in creating unique promotions for lucky customers to win extremely attractive prizes worth 6 figures. We are currently using a mix of freelancers and agencies for this position but recent growing pains have revealed we need to start investing in our own team and bring the marketing in-house. Primary focus is Facebook and Instagram marketing but also includes email marketing & Google Ads
The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading the brand in the following areas:
- All forms of digital marketing including social media, PPC ads and email marketing.
- Social media content creation and management (including content development and graphic/video design)
- Following Branding language, looks, appearances etc or directing graphic designers to perform work.
- Development of strategic marketing plans
- Creation of e-mail campaigns, online promotion, PPC advertising, etc.
- Social media plan development and implementation for various promotions
- Distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Analysis of marketing and sales data
- Researching and analyzing competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
We are looking for someone who is capable of:
- giving creative direction in graphic design, collaborate on video design for best ad performance
- managing Facebook campaigns with yearly projected spend of $1M+
- Maximizing the ROI on digital ad spend
- creative writing
- deep understanding of Facebook ads manager
- doing an awesome job with little direction
- asking for help when needed
- Recommending new product ideas or collections
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. A lot of our team communication is via phone calls, text and email. This is somewhat fast paced and waiting 24 hours or more for a response to a simple question is not going to cut it.
- Extensive knowledge of web and social media platforms including ad placement on Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, Amazon, etc.
- Strong data analytical skill to spot trends and understand data in order to make good decisions when it comes to digital advertising
- Seeks continuous learning, reading books, attended conferences, watching videos, watching webinars
- Understands key metric indicators regarding ecommerce and digital marketing
- Understands how to capture email leads and implementing successful campaigns to collect emails
- Enthusiastic attitude towards digital marketing, you can nerd out and talk for hours on the latest happenings in regards to Facebook, Instagram or any other new marketing platform
- Understands an monitors customer reorder rate and implements email marketing campaigns to increase return customer re-order frequency
- Able to analyze and audit current and past marketing efforts
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or advertising
- Previous agency full-time experience
- Google AdWords certification (a plus)
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- 2-5 years of experience in Shopify backend AND front end - PREFERRED
- 3-5 years digital marketing agency experience - PREFERRED
- 2-5 years of experience in e-commerce
- Experience in Klaviyo, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Shopify Apps, YouTube Video Ads, Google Tag Manager
- Conceptualizing and implementing email marketing campaigns and flows that will generate sales with a goal to increase customer return rate.
- Conceptualize and implementing email capturing campaigns to generate email leads who we can later market to.
- A proven track record of managing successful inbound digital marketing campaigns that drive ROI for clients
- Candidate must be able to commute to Carlsbad area about 3 days a week to meet with the team. Ideally this should be a easy commute as we are trying to build an organic team atmosphere and the marketing person is a big part of this.
BENEFITS (“The Perks”)
- Fun, small, young team of professionals who all like each other and are eager to grow and learn from each other
- Flexible schedule, usually working around your own schedule
- Annual Holiday Parties with Friends/Family (Mammoth Mt Ski Trip 2020)
- Relaxed and leisure environment
- Office computer
- Competitive compensation with bonus incentives
How do you get the job?... IMPRESS US or be ignored
If you think you are that “someone” that we need to meet, send us something that proves it.
Do NOT send us your crappy templated resume you made on Indeed
Do NOT just click apply on indeed. Personalize it and tell us why you are perfect for this job.
IMPORTANT: Review our website before applying and include in your application why you want
to work with us.
Job Type: Full-time but working on your own schedule most of the time
Salary: $90,000.00+ /year Depending on Experience
Please follow the link below to complete a questionnaire so we can get to know you better! We use this to questionnaire to move people to the next step, so please don’t forget to do this.