- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Do you like technology and enjoy helping people solve problems? What if you could make a difference by connecting people and providing solutions that help them with their most critical needs? Are you seeking an exceptional opportunity with a dynamic company? If so, we may have the perfect job for you.
We at Ronco seek a highly motivated Systems Administrator responsible for supporting and maintaining Ronco’s IT infrastructure while providing support to end-users.
- Respond to technical requests and outages, resolving problems promptly
- Provide expertise and advice on appropriate use, forecasting needs, and offering recommendations
- Monitor designated software and hardware systems and take responsibility for their operation and maintenance
- Server database management
- Updating documentation of department procedures
- Provide user training on various applications
- Attend job-related training, as offered by the Company, as well as self-driven learning efforts
- Mentor, train, and share knowledge with others, as required
Requirements for Success:
- Associate Degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience
- Three years of experience working with Microsoft products
- Admin experience with Microsoft Azure, Active Directory, Teams, and working knowledge of Active Directory Hybrid Exchange setup
- Extensive knowledge of network and PC operating systems
- Professional, reliable, highly organized, and punctual
- Customer service & team-oriented with a pleasant disposition
- Maintain a clean driving record
Why Choose Us:
Not to brag, but our team rocks! With an average employee tenure of 13 years, our experience authenticates our capabilities. In addition, we are staffed with talented professionals who gauge their success based on our customers. But we do know how to let our hair down and have a serious bit of fun.
In return for your commitment and valuable contributions to the Company, Ronco offers a friendly working atmosphere, competitive compensation, and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, Life Insurance, Disability, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, 401k, nine paid Holidays, Sick Pay, and Paid Time Off), on the job training, and opportunities for promotion. Ready to take the next step in your career? Apply today!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Ronco is a drug-free workplace. Employment is subject to passing a drug test.
As part of Ronco’s commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, this position requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Accommodations or exceptions may be requested for medical or religious reasons.
TechnologyView all jobs at Ronco
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?