It all starts with a Smile!
Whether in person or over the phone, this position will be your opportunity to help create a wonderful, lasting impression for each of our patients. We are seeking a part-time Dental Assistant with front office experience, proficient computer skills, and excellent phone skills. Your ability to be flexible, work well with others, and communicate warmly and effectively with our patients is essential.
Dr. Ronald Burgmeier's Olathe KS dental office has an immediate opening for a part-time cross-trained dental assistant to join our team. If you are passionate about delivering quality care and making patients #1 priority, are dependable and value working where coworkers treat each other with respect we look forward to hearing from you.
- Part-Time 3 days a week. No weekends No Holidays.
- Gathering patient records and updating their insurance benefits
- Managing recall reports and scheduling patients
- Helping to maintain patient flow and schedule
- Assisting with supply inventory and ordering
- Taking digital radiographs, intraoral pictures, and photographs as well as impressions and using an intraoral scanner
- Sterilize and maintain instruments and Sterilization Area
- Maintaining a clean and professional office environment
- Understanding dental terminology
- Preform ZOOM in house whitening procedures
- Preform dental assisting functions
- Dental Assistant Certification
- Minimum 1 year of dental assisting experience
- Basic life support certification
- Strong verbal, phone, computer and written communication skills
- Understanding of dental terminology and procedures
- Organized and detail orientated