Reporting to the Inventory and Marketing Director, the Marketing Specialist will oversee Ron Marhofer Auto Family’s social media, website, and marketing strategy (paid and organic). This includes radio, TV, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and additional channels as identified. Professional experience configuring and optimizing digital and traditional campaigns is a must.
This role requires a creative problem solver, who knows how to work independently, and who has a command of best practices and trends in marketing. The ideal candidate has a passion for storytelling and content creation with a strong understanding of how to leverage digital channels to drive lead generation and growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned): To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty at a high level. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· Develop thoughtful and creative social media content strategies that build brand awareness, increase lead generation, and drive revenue (through both organic and paid activities).
· Report on digital marketing KPIs. Must be able to make recommendations and changes to campaigns and set business goals based on analytics reporting. Work closely and collaboratively with senior leadership to champion digital-first ideas that align across shared goals and messaging themes.
· Inform and influence content, editorial calendar and user journeys to drive conversion through social campaigns and digital channels.
· Hands on development and optimization strategies of paid campaigns. Ability to design, build, implement, manage budgets and monitor social ad campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other channels as identified.
· Measure, test, analyze and report on results for optimization and continuous improvements. Accountable for daily monitoring, optimization, and return on ad spend across social channels and campaigns.
· Support all components of digital campaigns: landing pages, email marketing, calls to action, conversion paths, keyword research, and content creation.
· Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences. Monitor and analyze social activities in our verticals and competitive landscape to develop innovative activations ahead of competitors.
· Monitor social media’s impact on web traffic metrics, set measurable objectives, and report on ROI, specifically as it relates to increased brand awareness, relevance, conversations and ultimately, lead generation.
· Work collaboratively with outside SEM vendors to optimize spend. Must be able to interpret and report on KPIs and adjust campaigns to maximize spend.
· Must have previous SEO experience and be able optimize SEO for all of Ron Marhofer Auto Family’s webpages and web assets.
· Quickly get to market monthly specials and incentives for all locations.
· Must be willing to travel between 5 northeast Ohio locations to work with individual store locations to create video and social media content.
· Bachelor’s Degree (four-year college or technical school) preferred, Field of Study: Marketing, Communication, Business Administration, or related field.
· Minimum of 3-5 years of results-driven, professional experience building and managing campaigns and communities on social media channels.
· Excellent copywriting skills, visual aesthetic and project management to efficiently generate, edit, publish and share highly topical trending content across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, & YouTube.
· Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising social campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
· Understanding of managing search engine optimization and Google AdWords.
· Strong analytical skills, data-driven thinking and familiarity with Google Analytics.
· Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement.
As Ron Marhofer Auto Family is rapidly expanding, we are looking for energetic driven people to join our winning team. If you are experienced in giving exceptional customer service, have the drive to earn vast income, and are looking to build a career, look no further!! "Your income is only limited by your work ethic".
Our dynamic sales team helps the customers purchase vehicle that exceeds their expectations.