Fire Alarm Technician
Rommel Construction Baltimore, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
- $28 to $40 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
Fire Alarm Tech NICET II Certified
Work on Fire Protection Systems installation for all types of new and existing projects and/or service and repair existing fire alarm systems. Projects will include Industrial, Commercial. Can comprehend NFPA code, design/ installation methods, calculations & material lists for fire alarm systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand design & Layout of Fire Alarm Systems
- Field Surveying
- Troubleshooting skills
- Coordination for installation between trades
- Managing cost and understanding budgets
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE /QUALIFICATIONS
- NICET certification preferred OR WILL TO TAKE TEST
- General mechanical knowledge
- Experience in Fire Protection Installation or Design
- Electrician background as well
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Must work in an efficient manner
- Demonstrated competency in verbal and written business communication skills.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license in accordance with Company guidelines
- Successfully complete drug screen, background and reference check
- Able to complete documentation and administrative duties as necessary; proficient in the use of personal computers and Microsoft Office or i-MAC
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license in accordance with Company guidelines.
- Conducts himself/herself with the highest ethical and moral standards and inspires the same from staff and co-workers.
- Customer Service - provide helpful, courteous, accessible, responsive and knowledgeable support to staff, clients, and others at all times
- Reliable and consistent in attendance, demeanor and work product
- Problem Solving - Identifies potential issues, find solutions by looking beyond the obvious, and apply effective methods for solving problems to support the business objectives.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills; open to thought provoking dialogue to achieve common goals
- Detailed oriented and demonstrate a high degree of accuracy when performing job duties
- Strong level of organizational skills
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Jobsite visits can require extensive walking
- Fire alarm: 3 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- NICET II
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Rommel ConstructionWhy Work Here?
Rommel Construction empowers its team members and maintains accountability for all associates.
Rommel Construction, LLC, dedicated to serving all of Maryland and Delaware as a Mechanical, Electrical (Solar) & Plumbing (MEP) Contractor. Headquartered just outside Baltimore, with branch offices in Waldorf and Fruitland, Maryland, these multiple locations provide the necessary management and resources required to complete projects ranging from ten thousand to over twenty million dollars.