We're looking for an Audit Senior to join our Six Forks Road Office. Our office remains closed to the public due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Our employees are working primarily from home and will have the option to do so until COVID-19 is no longer a serious threat.
- Work with a team to complete audit, review, compilation, and agreed-upon procedures engagements in a timely and efficient manner.
- Participate in planning, executing, and directing client engagements.
- Prepare electronic working papers, financial statements, and reports to support conclusions reached.
- Work with team members and client management to resolve issues that arise on engagements.
- Identify deficiencies in internal controls and instances of noncompliance; recommend corrective actions.
- Research new accounting standards and suggest implementation strategies for clients.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with client management and staff to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Use video and teleconferencing when working remotely to encourage ongoing communication with clients and team members.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and hold client information in strict confidence.
- CPA or CPA candidate, required.
- 2-4 years of current audit experience with a public accounting firm.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Ability to work within a budget and meet deadlines.
- In-depth experience working with Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, required.
- Experience with CCH ProSystem fx Engagement, Creative Solutions, a plus.
Romeo, Wiggins & Company, LLP
Why Work Here?Romeo, Wiggins & Company has been providing audit, accounting, tax, and consulting services to businesses, nonprofit organizations, governmental agencies, and individuals since 1990.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and are committed to flexibility and work/life balance.