Rome Clifford Katz & Koerner LLP Hartford, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Established, full-service law firm conveniently located in Hartford with easy access and free parking. Seeking a full-time bookkeeper/office manager with human resources skills who has strong computer skills, is well-organized and is comfortable dealing with financial data and general accounting principles. This individual will be responsible for overseeing and recording in PCLaw, including being responsible for accounts payable, receivable, payroll, distributions and conducting other tasks related to finance. This person should be excellent at recording data and have an ability to produce clear financial reports. PCLaw and Law firm experience a plus.
COVID Note: we are a small firm and each employee has their own office or large partitioned workstation.
· Pay client bills and maintain all financial data
· Provide regular financial reports
· Coordinate with payroll company to ensure accuracy and timely processing
· Analyze client books and records
· Maintain all client billing
· Record all financial transactions in database
· Fact-check financial data
· Tax preparation
· Monitor Accounts Receivable
· Office management; order supplies
· Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
· 3+ years of experience in related field
· Proficient in PCLaw, QuickBooks, Microsoft Office suite and Excel
· Proficient with a wide-range of financial transactions including Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Able to multi-task, prioritize, work under pressure and meet deadlines
· Able to communicate complex financial data clearly
· Excellent data entry skills
· Able to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients
· Strong organizational and analytical skills
· Ability to interact with others and manage personal of approximately 14 individuals.
- Civil Litigation
- Corporate & Business Law
- Transactional Law
- Workers Compensation
- Family Law
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Medical and Legal Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- DUI and Speeding Tickets
Rome Clifford Katz & Koerner LLPWhy Work Here?
The Firm offers a competitive salary, medical benefits, PTO, and Free parking!
Our team of attorneys, paralegals and office staff have worked together for years helping our clients within Connecticut, throughout New England and beyond with matters involving: - Civil Litigation - Corporate & Business Law - Transactional Law - Workers Compensation - Divorce - Family Law - Real Estate - Estate Planning - Medical and Legal Malpractice - Personal Injury - DUI and Speeding Tickets
Finance and Insurance