Store Manager & Assistant Store Manager
$14.25 hourly - Hourly, Based upon experience + bonus & incentives
Part Time w/o Benefits (Up to 29 hrs/wk)
Everything we do at Progressive Retail Management (PRM) centers around guest service; product selection, merchandise presentation, store cleanliness, friendly staff members, knowledgeable sales people, in-store signs, marketing and messaging, etc. Everything is guest service! Guests come first. Drop everything to greet and help your guests. Do your best to ensure your guests are satisfied and know that you are all-powerful in the ways of guest service. PRM employees of all levels participate in a culture of, pride of ownership, service leadership and teamwork.
Janitors achieve success through being professional, friendly and detail oriented. Janitors provide clean, safe, inviting, and ready to use facilities for all guests. Janitors are the representatives of the visual appearance of the PRM brand to all guests entering the property. Through safe, and appropriate use of cleaning supplies, techniques and responsiveness, Janitors will ensure a high quality visit for all guests every time.
This is an entry level position. As long as the individual meets all required applicable laws regarding terms of employment there are no minimum qualifications for this position.
- Prefer 2 years janitorial experience
- Prefer 2 years floor maintenance experience
- Computer Literacy (Operating in a PC environment)
- SDS and Chemical Safety experience
- General mechanical maintenance, repair and operation
- Meet licensing requirements where applicable
Duties & Responsibilities
- Greet and acknowledge every guest genuinely
- Maintain appearance and cleanliness throughout the property
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve cleanliness, appearance and operation to further enhance the guest’s experience
- Proactively patrol the property so as to be aware of and prevent theft, safety, inventory and operational concerns and communicate them to the appropriate individuals
- Maintain schedule flexibility (Including: Nights, Weekends, Days, Evenings & Holidays)
- Perform and complete duties with minimal interruption to guest visit experience
- Ensure use of safe work practices at all times
- Report and track Service Income equipment outages
- Maintain tracking sheet for applicable clean areas
- Follow applicable company policies and procedures at all times
Key Performance Metrics for Position
- Janitor’s performance will be measured in the following areas.
- Must meet or exceed all applicable cleanliness standards at all times
- Must maintain supply stock within guidelines and budget
- Quarterly attendance exceeding 97%
- PRM will use these metrics to help determine performance in the position as well as eligibility for applicable increases.
This job will require: bending, stooping, reaching, standing, lifting, walking, climbing, pushing, pulling and repetitive tasks. Janitors must be able to lift and handle objects weighing 50lbs or more in a safe manner (repeatedly) as well as standing (in place or moving) up to 100% of their shift.
This position generally has no supervisory functions. In cases where multiple janitors may work together the Store Manager may assign a Janitor as lead on a given project.
By applying for this position, you’re aware you’re applying to an adult retailer and must be at least 18 years of age.
Romantix, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination and harassment against employees, applicants for employment, individuals providing services in the workplace pursuant to a contract, unpaid interns and volunteers based on their actual or perceived: race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status (including registered domestic partnership status), sex and gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender identity and gender expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), age (40 and over), sexual orientation, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status and any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law (collectively referred to as "protected characteristics").