District Manager & Store Manager
Hourly, Based upon experience + bonus & incentive
$500 Signing Bonus (Paid after 6 months of employment)
Full Time + Benefits (Up to 40 hrs/wk)
Assistant Managers assist the Store Manager in the day to day operations of the retail location. Assistant Managers provide leadership and support for the sales staff as well as promoting a culture of pride of ownership. Assistant Managers achieve success through being professional, friendly, outgoing, energetic and valuing repeat business. Assistant Managers will use customer service, product knowledge, communication, time management and sales ability while assisting guests to ensure a high quality visit every time. Additionally, Assistant Managers are responsible for maintaining the properties appearance to company standards and completion of all assignments and tasks.
Provided the individual meets all required applicable laws regarding terms of employment the following are the minimum qualifications for this position.
- 3 years retail customer service experience
- Computer Literacy (Operating in a PC environment)
- Able to be bonded and maintain coverage by Company’s Insurance provider
- Maintain access to reliable & secure transportation
- Must meet licensing requirements where applicable
- 4 years retail customer service experience
- 2 years retail management experience
Duties & Responsibilities
- Greet and acknowledge every guest genuinely
- Approach and offer assistance to every guest
- Merchandise product displays to create interest for guests
- Maintain appearance and cleanliness throughout the property
- Actively seek opportunities to up sell and add-on additional merchandise further enhancing the guest’s experience
- Proactively patrol the property so as to be aware of and prevent theft, safety, inventory and operational concerns and communicate them to the appropriate individuals
- Participate in and perform physical inventories and cycle counting
- Maintain schedule flexibility (Including: Nights, Weekends, Days, Evenings, Holidays, Covering shifts with little to no notice)
- Provide leadership, training, and accountability for the sales staff
- Ability to meet deadlines to complete assigned duties and tasks in a timely manner
- Assist with hiring, interviewing, and staffing of the store
- Participate in Physical Inventories
- Coordinate with Store Manager to ensure payroll is within budget
- Prepare accurate and timely sales and deposit reporting
- Follow applicable company policies and procedures at all times
- Able to communicate effectively with sales staff and corporate
- Key Performance Metrics for Position
Assistant Managers performance will be measured in the following areas.
- Shift Goal Obtained by % of Shifts
- Overall Lines per Invoice
- Lines per Invoice (excluding Services)
- Average Transaction
- Store Overtime as a % of Sales
- Inventory Adjustments as a % of Sales
- Quarterly attendance exceeding 97%
PRM will use these metrics to help determine performance in the position as well as eligibility for applicable increases.
This job will require: bending, stooping, reaching, standing, lifting, walking, climbing, pushing, pulling and repetitive tasks. Assistant Managers must be able to lift and handle objects weighing 50lbs or more in a safe manner as well as standing (in place or moving) up to 100% of their shift.
This position has moderate supervisory functions, directing the operations of sales and janitorial staff to accomplish assigned duties as needed. Additional supervisory duties may include, input on hiring, interviewing, training, discipline and termination but are not common.
Romantix is America’s premier adult toy retailer. More than 50 locations nationwide; we have been voted "Sexiest Adult Boutique" by several publications. We maintain the largest selection of Vibrators, Dildos, Sexy Lingerie, and other Erotic Accessories for our guests. Our sex toys, lubricants and other products are selected for people of all genders, ages and sexual orientation. If you have any questions about our site, products, or process please ask. One of our hands-on experts will get back to you quickly.
Romantix; where your pleasure is our passion, outshines the competition. With a friendly and welcoming atmosphere our knowledgeable staff is sure to make your next visit a memorable one.
Company Website: www.romantix.com
Romantix, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination and harassment against employees, applicants for employment, individuals providing services in the workplace pursuant to a contract, unpaid interns and volunteers based on their actual or perceived: race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status (including registered domestic partnership status), sex and gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender identity and gender expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), age (40 and over), sexual orientation, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status and any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law (collectively referred to as "protected characteristics").