- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Romanoff Group of companies are a blend of commercial and residential, Electrical and Heating & Cooling companies created in Columbus, Ohio, with offices in Cincinnati, Louisville, Nashville, Raleigh and Charlotte, Atlanta and Richmond. Since our company began, our growth has been firmly rooted in the pride of our craftsmen, coupled with a blend of stellar project management and industry leading knowledge. Our team members are truly our greatest asset. With a constant dedication to their craft, each day our team members support our companies' commitment to our customers and the communities in which we serve. We are actively seeking a Warehouse Admin in the Raleigh, NC area.
Great Reasons to Join Romanoff:
- Named Top Work Place (6x)
- Highly Competitive Wage
- Excellent Benefits Package (Health/Vision/Dental/Life/STD/LTD/Accident and Critical Illness)
- $15k Company Paid Life Insurance
- ESOP Retirement Plan (We are 100% employee owned)
- Training and Support
- Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Apprenticeship
Work schedule: 7:00am - 4:00pm - Monday-Friday (with Saturday hours required as needed)
Target Wages: Competitive wages
- Represent our Company in a professional, safe and efficient manner.
- Load, unload, prepare, sort and organize material, tools and various other items
- Verify stock and inventory counts
- Report discrepancies with inventory counts, packing slips or issues with product
- Assist in pulling orders for the warehouse
- Track orders that cannot be fulfilled due to missing or delayed product and communicate it back to the Operations Manager
- General facility and grounds maintenance and upkeep
- Follow all DOT regulations and Safety standards
- Support and guide the estimating personnel, project managers, and construction managers on purchasing procedures
- Assist purchasing agents in material acquisition and processing of orders
- Perform data entry for all aspects of material acquisition and inventory including:
- Entry of inventory receipts and transfers
- Verification and analysis of PO's vs. invoices
- Ensure adherence to established procedures and requirements
- Communicate with vendors and technical resources
- Must have valid Driver’s Incense
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Prior Warehouse experience
- Prior inventory control experience a plus
- Basic Computer skills
- Previous Microsoft office experience
- Ability to operate various types of vehicles and equipment (Forklift, Box Truck, etc)
- Must adhere to company screenings
- Must be able to adhere to large amounts of sitting
- Must be able to speak English and hear to communicate
Our Hiring Process
- You find our ad.
- You read the ad and it piques your interest or at the very least, you want to disprove our claims.
- You apply, email, phone call, carrier pigeon, etc.
- We send you an email and make a “date” to get to know each other better.
- We meet and share.
- We dig each other and decide, we belong together.
- You get some super fun onboarding email, take a drug test and have a background check completed. And if all goes well,
- You join the team and tell friends and complete strangers how awesome WE ARE!
We are excited to be named Top Work Place (X6), by our team and this year, every company was able to participate distinguishing us as a Top Work Place USA company! We’re proud of the company culture we built as we have grown to over 750 employees across the Midwest and Southeast. We are office administrators, accounting specialists, HVAC and Electrical craftsmen and woman, we are service technicians and warehouse personnel that love coming to work every day. Want to love your job like we do? Check us out.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Romanoff Group