- 19 days ago
The Romanoff Group of Companies, headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, with offices in eleven markets covering seven states, are a blend of commercial and residential, electrical, and heating & cooling companies primarily serving the new housing construction market. Since our company began in 1982, our growth has been firmly rooted in the pride of our craftsmen, coupled with a blend of stellar project management and industry leading knowledge. As a 100% employee-owned company, we share a commitment to our team success and represent that responsibility in a professional, dynamic way to both our clients and the communities in which we serve.
We are actively seeking a Recruiter in Charlotte, NC area to join our award WINNING team.
Great Reasons to Join Romanoff:
- 7x Employee Voted Top Work Place
- Highly Competitive Wage
- Excellent Benefits Package (Health/Vision/Dental/Life/STD/LTD/Accident and Critical Illness)
- $15k Company Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (We are 100% employee owned)
- Training and Support
- Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Advancement Opportunities
Position Responsibilities of the Recruiter:
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Collaboration with Operations Managers, General Managers and Division Managers in regards to both current and future Manpower needs
- Designs, builds and implements innovative recruitment programs such as student to apprenticeship programs, technical school recruitment and employee referral bonus programs
- Delivers an overall positive candidate experience including responding to candidate inquiries, application status requests and other requests for information
- Proactively sources, identifies and engages passive candidates to build and maintain a quality and diverse pipeline to build the prospective talent pool
- Sources candidates through standard and creative platforms including social media, internet sourcing, job boards, employee referrals, industry group meetings and attendance at other business functions
- Screens candidates as appropriate including resume review, in-depth phone screens and interviews (both in-person and virtually)
- Prepare and provide interview guides and provide coaching to hiring managers on interview processes
- Coordinates interviews and follow up conversations with Hiring Managers which lead to decisions about offers
- Create, extend and negotiate offers of employment
- Tracks candidate activity to ensure that all pre-hire actions are complete in a timely manner (such as completed application, pre-employment drug testing, etc.)
- Communicates to non-selected candidates and enters them as appropriate into pipeline for future opportunities
- Attends job fairs, recruitment events, and other events to increase pipeline of candidates
- Additional duties as assigned
This Recruiter Role Might Be for You If…
- You are results-driven with a proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding expectations; successful candidates will demonstrate a history of preparedness and professionalism under pressure
- You have the ability to succeed in an environment with changing expectations, assignments and responsibilities within a highly matrixed, dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- You possess the ability to identify top talent through use of strong investigative and research skills outside of traditional sourcing strategies
- You efficiently manage and close out requisition loads of 15-20+ active openings
- You exhibit advanced consumer marketing skills and persuasive phone techniques
- You display strong written and verbal communication skills
Minimum Qualifications if the Recruiter:
- 2+ years recruiting experience required
- Construction/Electrical/HVAC industry experience REQUIRED
- Minimum 3 years professional and executive level full life cycle recruiting experience
- Must have a valid drivers license and reliable transportation
- Must be proficient with the Microsoft Suite of services
- Must have experience with an ATS system
- Must be able to adhere to large amounts of sitting
- Must be able to speak English and hear to communicate
- Must be willing to work in office setting full time
Our Hiring Process
- You find our ad.
- You read the ad and it piques your interest or at the very least, you want to disprove our claims.
- You apply, email, phone call, carrier pigeon, etc.
- We send you an email and make a “date” to get to know each other better.
- We meet and share.
- We dig each other and decide, we belong together.
- You get some super fun onboarding email, take a drug test and have a background check completed. And if all goes well,
- You join the team and tell friends and complete strangers how awesome WE ARE!
Benefits and Compensation
Romanoff provides a comprehensive package of employee benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/AD additional voluntary benefits such as STD, LTD, Critical Illness, Accident Insurance, paid vacation, and holidays; 401(k) and company paid Life Insurance, and we are 100% Employee Owned.
The Romanoff Group of Companies considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. We are an equal opportunity employer.
BusinessView all jobs at Romanoff Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?