- Expired: October 31, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Romanoff Group of Companies, headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, with offices in eleven markets covering seven states, are a blend of commercial and residential, electrical, and heating & cooling companies primarily serving the new housing construction market.Since our company began in 1982, our growth has been firmly rooted in the pride of our craftsmen, coupled with a blend of stellar project management and industry leading knowledge. As a 100% employee-owned company, we share a commitment to our team success and represent that responsibility in a professional, dynamic way to both our clients and the communities in which we serve.
We are actively seeking Electricians in the Greensboro, NCarea to join our award WINNING team.
Great Reasons to Join Romanoff:
- 7x Employee Voted Top Work Place
- Highly Competitive Wage
- Excellent Benefits Package (Health/Vision/Dental/Life/STD/LTD/Accident and Critical Illness)
- $15k Company Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (We are 100% employee owned)
- Training and Support
- Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Apprenticeship
Work Schedule:Monday- Friday 7am-3:30pm MUST be willing to be flexible as jobs may change
Position Responsibilities of the Residential Electrician
- Read blueprints and specification to determine the scope of work, locations, quantities, and sizes of materials required
- Identify all tools required for tasks
- Identify safety risks and the precautions required to eliminate those risks
- Assemble and install electrical equipment
- Terminate wires and cable to electrical equipment such as but not limited to breakers and control panels
- Test electrical components for continuity and proper voltage readings according to specifications
- Inspect electrical equipment and components to identify hazards and to ensure the equipment is in good operational condition
- Setup and maintain temporary power systems
- Install and maintain grounding systems for all equipment and structures
- Maintain knowledge of basic electrical theory (for example, but not limited to: ohms law)
- Be proficient in cable pulling methods use to run the cable through specified pathways
- Use specialized electrical tools such as but not limited to ohm meters, multi-meters, and terminating devices
- Troubleshoot equipment and systems for electrical malfunctions
- Identify different types, gauges, and color of cables and wires
- Follow instructions correctly and safety regulations
- Be reliable, accountable, and consistent in performing administrative processes
- Illustrate knowledge and experience of working with a lock out tag out system
- Express an excellent working knowledge of Residential Building Codes/Electrical Codes
- Maintain knowledge in boxing and pulling romex in compliance with local building codes
- Communicate well and have professional interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to train and coach coworkers
Experience and Qualification Requirements of the Residential Electrician
- Electrical Experience
- Valid Driver License
- Ability to pass a Drug Test
- Ability to pass a Background Check
- Able to sit, stand, walk, feel, hear, reach with hands and arms, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl
- Must be able to use arms and hands to signal, grab, hold, turn, push, and pull: objects, materials, controls and tools
- Must be able to speak English and hear to communicate
- Able to lift or move up to 50 lbs.
- Able to utilize close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and adjust and focus
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions (including heat, rain, cold and wind) while wearing appropriate PPE
- Must be able to wear required personal protective equipment (PPE) including but not limited to: hard hat, safety glasses, ear plugs, masks/respirators, hi-vis safety vests, gloves and safety toe, construction-grade work boots
Our Hiring Process
- You find our ad.
- You read the ad and it piques your interest or at the very least, you want to disprove our claims.
- You apply, email, phone call, carrier pigeon, etc.
- We send you an email and make a "date" to get to know each other better.
- We meet and share.
- We dig each other and decide, we belong together.
- You get some super fun onboarding email, take a drug test and have a background check completed. And if all goes well,
- You join the team and tell friends and complete strangers how awesome WE ARE!
Benefits and Compensation
Romanoff provides a comprehensive package of employee benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D; additional voluntary benefits such as STD, LTD, Critical Illness, Accident Insurance, paid vacation, and holidays; 401(k) and company paid Life Insurance, and we are 100% Employee Owned.
The Romanoff Group of Companies consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
ConstructionView all jobs at Romanoff Group
Get fresh Electrician Residential jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.