Roman Empire ABA Services is seeking energetic behavior interventionists and we want YOU to join our team!
Who You Are:
- Compassionate, committed, punctual, caring, energetic and flexible
- Available to work part-time especially afternoons and evenings (2:30pm and on); some morning availability
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. routinely and submit required documents
- Ability to communicate effectively with supervisors and is receptive to feedback
- Ability to pass a state and federal background check
- Have reliable transportation and valid Insurance to willingness to travel throughout service area
Why You’ll Love Roman Empire ABA Services:
- Family Owned Business with a lot room for growth!
- 401k: A generous retirement savings package with employer matching
- Drive Time: Employees are paid for drive time and mileage per hour
- Tablets are provided to all Behavior Interventionists.
- Opportunity to earn your Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
- Paid training prior to working with clients
- The opportunity to gain supervised hours if you are enrolled in RBT or BCBA coursework - reimbursement for RBT program
- A chance to make a meaningful impact on the lives of the children served and their families
- Possibility of turning in a Full time position
Job Type: Part-time
- Bachelor's Degree and educational coursework completed in the areas of: Psychology, Child Development, Special Education, or a related field is preferred.
- Previous work experience with ABA and Autism is preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a big plus
- $18.00-$25.00 (Depending on Experience)
- Provide one-on-one therapy services with clients with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) in their home
- Part-time entry level role with flexible hours
- Great opportunity to learn and advance in the field of applied behavior analysis (ABA) while directly influencing and impacting a client’s success.
- Assist with socialization skills, adaptive skills, use of public transportation, community orientation, self-care, meal preparation, money management, vocational exploration and social/leisure exploration.
- Provide direct individual and group based behavior therapy and social skills facilitation.
- Monitor and evaluate student progress and behavior as it relates to behavioral systems
- Meet and regularly communicate with parents, classroom staff and therapists on behavioral progress of students
- Assist with implementing intervention to assist students in meeting their IEP goals, if applicable
- Respond to inquiries and concerns which arise from parents, students, teachers and staff.
Roman Empire ABA Services, Inc.
Why Work Here?www.romanempireagency.com
Great opportunity to work with an established agency that provides services to individuals with developmental disabilities.
San Bruno, CA