Roman Empire ABA Services is seeking energetic behavior therapists and we want YOU to join our team!
Who You Are:
- Compassionate, committed, punctual, caring, energetic and flexible
- Available to work part-time especially afternoons and evenings (2:30pm and on)
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. routinely and submit required documents
- Ability to communicate effectively with supervisors and is receptive to feedback
- Ability to pass a state and federal background check
- Have reliable transportation, valid insurance, and a willingness to travel throughout service areas
Why You’ll Love Roman Empire ABA Services:
- Family Owned Business with a lot of room for growth!
- 401k: A generous retirement savings package with employer matching
- Sign On Bonus worth $200 for new employees
- Drive Time: Employees are paid for drive time and receive mileage reimbursement.
- Tablets are provided to all Behavior Therapists.
- Opportunity to earn your Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
- Paid training prior to working with clients
- The opportunity to gain supervised hours if you are enrolled in RBT or BCBA coursework - reimbursement for RBT program
- A chance to make a meaningful impact on the lives of the children served and their families
- Possibility of turning in a Full time position
Job Type: Part-time
Location: San Francisco, Montara, Belmont, San Mateo area(s)
- Bachelor's Degree preferred and educational coursework completed in the areas of: Psychology, Child Development, Special Education, or a related field is preferred.
- Previous work experience with ABA and Autism is preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a big plus
- $18.00-$25.00 (Depending on Experience)
- Provide one-on-one therapy services with clients with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) in their home
- Part-time entry level role with flexible hours
- Great opportunity to learn and advance in the field of applied behavior analysis (ABA) while directly influencing and impacting a client’s success.
- Assist with socialization skills, adaptive skills, use of public transportation, community orientation, self-care, meal preparation, money management, vocational exploration and social/leisure exploration.
- Provide direct individual and group based behavior therapy and social skills facilitation.
- Monitor and evaluate student progress and behavior as it relates to behavioral systems
- Meet and regularly communicate with parents, classroom staff and therapists on behavioral progress of students
- Assist with implementing intervention to assist students in meeting their IEP goals, if applicable
- Respond to inquiries and concerns which arise from parents, students, teachers and staff.