Foundation Operations Coordinator (Office Manager+)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Foundation Operations Coordinator Date Revised: 06/02/2022
Department: Catholic Foundation of Utah FLSA Status: Exempt
Supervisor: Executive Director
Work Days: Monday through Friday Hours/Day: 7.5
The Foundation Operations Coordinator provides support to the Executive Director and Board of Trustees of the Catholic Foundation of Utah. Responsibilities include office management, donor communications, accounting and budgeting, familiarity with social media and web marketing, and assistance with event planning and execution.
· Serve as a member of the Diocesan Pastoral Center staff, responsive to expectations as delineated by the policy manuals, the Bishop, Vicar General and/or supervisor.
Office Management and Administrative Support:
· Demonstrate proficiency in English writing skills and grammar.
· Manage office operations and provide system documentation, templates, printing and updates to ensure efficient and collaborative workflow.
· Represent the CFU office by answering phones and messages in a professional manner.
· Graciously welcome donors and guests to the CFU office.
· Executes daily office maintenance including internal/external communication flows, requests for payment, gift entry and acknowledgement, copy/scan, correspondence, courier, and errands.
· Maintain material inventories and office supplies.
Meeting and Event Preparation, Support and Follow-Up:
· Prepare and follows advance mailings and invitations, track RSVP’s and attendance.
· Prepare meeting/event materials: agendas, programs, minutes, and document copies.
· Manage venue/room reservations, meeting/event set-up, take down, audio-visual coordination, catering/refreshments, and entertainment needs.
· Attend and document all meetings and events and provide detailed minutes relative to meeting/event content, discussion, and outcomes.
· Prepares and executes action acknowledgements and follow-up mailings.
Promotional and Resource Materials Support:
· Assist with the design and production of all CFU promotional and resource materials including planning, timelines, proofing, printing, tracking, storage, use and inventory.
Fundraising Campaign Support:
· Conduct prospect research, gift entry, general gift acknowledgement, volunteer coordination, internal printing, mailing coordination and reporting, and manage inventory of materials for campaign and gift initiatives administered through the CFU.
· Monitor annual budgets for the CFU Office including budget tracking, requests for payment, and processing of gift deposits.
Marketing and Public Relations:
· Manage contact with print, electronic and web entities.
· Knowledge of desktop publishing/photo editing software preferred.
· Other responsibilities as assigned by the Executive Director.
Required Education and Skills:
· Understanding of Catholic Church ethics, traditions, procedures, and organizational structures.
· A Practicing Catholic who shows commitment to a parish and willingness to abide by the Code of Conduct (Appendix A. Code of Ethical Standards Pastoral Directives).
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Minimum of three years office management/administrative experience.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Command of the English language, grammar and writing skills required.
· Willingness to learn the fundamentals of charitable giving processes.
· Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks efficiently.
· Skilled at listening and problem solving.
· Must possess the personal qualities of integrity and compassion.
· Must be a self-starter, who is organized, efficient and prompt.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of applications.
· Budgeting experience.
· Familiarity with CRM data management systems.
· Familiarity with social media navigation and social media marketing.
· Marketing experience preferred.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality.
· Willingness to represent the CFU at Utah parishes for occasional weekend appearances.
Roman Catholic Bishop of Salt Lake CityWhy Work Here?
A great working environment and full benefits package.
Non-profit religious company.
27 C StreetSalt Lake City, UT
BusinessView all jobs at Roman Catholic Bishop of Salt Lake City