Who We Are:
Founded in 1901, Orkin Pest Control, a national residential and commercial pest control service provider. We provide the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers. This position is ideal for the candidate that wants to be a part of a rock-solid company providing a valuable service to customers.
A successful Technician will possess the following abilities:
- Explain procedures, obtain proper paperwork signatures, and inspect critical areas
- Conduct thorough inspection of appointed premises
- Follow directions to mix solutions for service
- Drill required access holes in foundation to apply chemical and patch once complete
- Advise for future follow-up by conducting annual re-inspection as assigned
- Construction Knowledge or Background helpful
We Proudly Offer:
- Quality Training Programs
- Competitive Compensation
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Comprehensive Benefits Packages
- 401(k) Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Vacation, Holidays and Sick Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement, Dependent Scholarship Award & Employee Discounts
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to lift or carry 40-70 pounds for a distance of 100 feet or more, wear a respirator, and access confined spaces and handle extreme temperatures
- Comply with safety procedures
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional maturity and high ethical standards
- We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen and physical.
- Must meet physical requirements with or without accommodations.
We are actively seeking skilled females, transitioning military personnel, and veteran candidates.We are a drug free work environment.
Orkin is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We promote diversity through a culture of inclusion and opportunity.
Keywords: construction, mason, masonry, insulation, residential, install, installation, technician, landscape, laborer, plumbing, electrician, maintenance, janitorial, custodial, hospitality, facilities, retail, route manager, route sales