No experience necessary (Paid Training)
Who We Are
Founded in 1901, Orkin Pest Control, a national residential and business service provider. We provide the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers. This position is ideal for the candidate that wants to be a part of a rock-solid company providing a valuable service to customers.
A successful Home Service Inspector will be trained to:
- Be the Subject Matter Expert on effective ways to protect customers residential investments utilizing Okin's products and services
- Inspect residences interior and exterior
- Make sales presentations to customers by explaining the problem and answer questions
- Walk the customer through the process and set expectations
- Schedule sales appointments with customers through internal leads and prospecting
We Proudly Offer:
- Quality Training Programs
- Competitive Compensation with incentives
- Company Vehicle and Gas Card
- Comprehensive Benefits Packages
- 401(k) Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Vacation, Holidays and Sick Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement, Dependent Scholarship Award & Employee Discounts
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- A background in sales or customer service is highly desirable
- Self-starter who works independently
- Pass applicable state license requirements
- We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen and physical.
- Must meet physical requirements with or without accommodations.
Orkin is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we promote diversity through a culture of inclusion and opportunity.
We are actively seeking skilled females, transitioning military, and veterans.
We are a drug-free work environment.
Keywords: Construction, contractor, laborer, Pest Control, exterminator, janitorial, Janitor, landscape, sales