At Orkin, our purpose is to help protect the world where we live, work and play.
Our Area Sales Managers are exceptional, experienced sales leaders , devoted to this purpose.
As a Region Sales Manager, you will lead and motivate multiple branch sales teams through excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Your focus will be on identifying creative sales opportunities to drive new sales revenue sources for the multiple branches you oversee. Collaboration and teamwork with the Region Staff and Branch Management team are critical to success.
We have a GREAT story to tell and we will provide you the opportunity to lead others and GROW YOUR CAREER and doing what experienced leaders do BEST - expanding their team's career growth.
What Does a Region Sales Manager Do?
- Works closely with the Region Manager to ensure that company sales goals are achieved
- Manages sales activities and implements the organization's overall strategy for multiple branches within the assigned region
- Provides strategic focus and planning to develop and retain business
- Works in the field managing, coaching and providing support to increase sales
- Monitors performance of the sales teams and branches and re-allocates resources to improve overall results
- Meets and exceeds sales targets through continuous growth of new accounts
- Coaches branch managers and sales representatives on sales techniques, procedures and standards to help achieve sales targets
- Identifies deficiencies, implements performance improvement plans and oversees progress
- Works closely with the division leadership team to ensure sales growth and the success of the branches
- Participates in recruitment, selection and the training of the sales staff within the region
- Performs field evaluations
- Ensures implementation of company programs, initiatives and operational guidelines
- Participates in manager meetings and training programs
- Monitors regulatory compliance with state and federal agencies
- Competitive compensation package with upward earnings potential
- A company car and gas card
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Founded in 1901, Orkin is a global residential and business service provider who provides the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- The Pest Management Industry is growing - and is a recession resistant line of business
- Orkin is financially stable and growing as the largest subsidiary of Rollins, Inc. at http://www.rollins.com/ , (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Requirements: We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
Bachelors or better
Bachelors or better in Management
Bachelors or better in Finance
Bachelors or better in Business Administration
Licenses & Certifications
2-5 years: Demonstrated customer relations experience
2-5 years: Proven ability to achieve profitable growth
2-5 years: Mentoring, coaching, motivating and training
2-5 years: Successful sales management experience
2-5 years: Route-oriented service industry or recurring revenue business experience
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.