First Year Earnings Opportunity of $65,000 - $70,000+
Are you a Sales Professional with a Hunter Mentality ?
Then check out our Commercial Sales Representative position that can turn into an amazing career.
Orkin Sales Professionals earn top wages, recognition, and have the opportunity earn annual awards trips! We offer extensive paid training and a rewarding career.
The Successful Commercial Sales Representative Will . . .
- Prospect and develop new business in a designated territory
- Achieve sales performance objectives through prospecting new business and assigned leads
- Develop a daily schedule of productive activity from creative sources and qualified leads
- Schedule sales appointments and meet with potential customers to explain Orkin products and services
- Conduct a thorough inspection of interior and exterior areas of potential customer's property
- Serve as a problem solver for customers by utilizing the in-depth training provided to decide on the most efficient and best overall pest solution for each customer's needs
- Make sales presentations to customers based on inspection and issues identified by addressing any questions, explaining the process and setting expectations
- Complete proper paperwork to begin service for the customer and leverage your hand held device (iPad) provided for thoroughness, speed and accuracy
- Competitive base pay plus commission
- Company vehicle and gas card upon assignment of territory
- Quality, comprehensive paid training programs as the industry leader
- Market leading software including a company provided iPhone and iPad
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity, & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Founded in 1901, Orkin is a global residential and business service provider who provides the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- The Pest Management Industry is growing - and is a recession resistant line of business
- Orkin is financially stable and growing as the largest subsidiary of Rollins, Inc. at http://www.rollins.com/ , (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
Licenses & Certifications
2 years: Successful B2B sales experience
2 years: Ability to develop new business and exceed sales goals
2 years: Ability to manage territory-based assignments
2 years: Ability to work in the field independently
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.