Please join our highly regarded medical team in Thousand Oaks!
Rolling Oaks Pediatrics is a busy pediatric office servicing high-end clientele in Thousand Oaks. We are seeking a full and part-time Medical Assistants with at least 2 years experience in Pediatrics working with children ranging from infants to teens.
The successful candidate should be energetic with outstanding communication skills and be able to work in a fast-paced, often noisy atmosphere with efficiency and accuracy. MA Licensing is a must and Phlebotomy Certification is recommended but not required.
- Minimum of 2+ years of previous experience as Medical Assistant in Pediatrics
- Preferred: Phlebotomy Certification
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Responsibilities & Back Office Duties
- Administer injections, immunizations and other medical procedures
- Assess patient health through interviews and physical examinations
- Recording Height & Weight Measurements, Vision Tests, Nebulizer Treatments
- Phone Triage
- Educate patients on overall wellness and health maintenance
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
We offer a boutique-style medical practice and continuity in care that is rare in today's medical environment. We pride ourselves on providing highly individualized, top-tiered healthcare with unparalleled thoughtful communication.