- Expired: February 25, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you love seeing people's hearts come alive as their generosity grows? Do you love to connect needs and mission with people's resources? Do you love discipling and encouraging people to take next steps of obedience? If coffees and lunches and shepherding leaders sounds like a great fit - this role is for you. In this role, you'll develop people and develop our financial ministry as a church. Apply today!
Develop and lead a comprehensive church-wide stewardship plan that focuses on discipling the church body to live out true Biblical stewardship in all aspects of their lives. This includes creating opportunities of discipleship for all partners through a cohesive and highly integrated stewardship development plan. These opportunities include planning and developing financially oriented educational programs, organizing and managing periodic and annual giving campaigns, coaching and developing pastoral staff on generosity conversations, and development of appropriate and effective "stewardship stories" to be used during weekly services.
Creative Problem Solving
Intelligent Process Design
Project Planning and Execution
Whole Life Stewardship
- Live an exemplary life modeling the call, character, and competencies of a minister of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Be a servant leader to his or her staff and teams of volunteers, the families and the overall church body.
- Grow personally in his/her own leadership and competencies.
- Be involved in the overall life of the church body by being a partner/member, actively participating in a community group, church-wide events, and functions.
- Be an excited and contributing member of the RHCC staff team.
- Develop on-going relationships with leadership givers through coffees, lunches and meetings at businesses. The goal is to coach, shepherd and even be a chaplain of sorts for generosity leaders in our church.
- Follow-up with generosity leaders before annual year end campaigns and capital campaigns securing leader commitments to the campaign.
- Strategically develop deep relationships with high-capacity givers, seeking to meet their unique pastoral and stewardship needs.
- Own the operations, functionality, and growth of the church-wide stewardship ministry.
- Be the champion for Biblical stewardship, constantly evaluating and identifying tools and resources that will communicate the principles of Biblical stewardship as a part of our disciple-making process.
- Promote generosity and help identify legacy giving opportunities among the congregation.
- Develop comprehensive stewardship educational programs that equip partners with healthy financial management insight that is inline with Biblical stewardship.
- Create and manage a volunteer team of confidential financial coaches that counsel partners in personal financial management.
- Lead, organize, and implement church-wide giving campaigns, in partnership with pastoral staff, that consistently delivers funding for long term capital needs.
- Find and promote stewardship and generosity stories within the church to encourage the body.
- Inform pastoral staff on giving trends, church partner communication needs, at-risk or lost partners, and ministry opportunities.
- Coach and equip pastoral staff on effective and appropriate generosity conversations with partners.
- In collaboration with CFO, engage in and help organize and design the on-line giving portal, stock gifting process, receipt of non-cash gifts, and legacy gifts.
- Create and manage unique and intentional communication patterns to partners including communicating to first time givers, large gift givers, lapsed givers, new believers, etc.
- Assist CFO, Executive Pastor, and Senior Pastor in other duties as needed.
- The ideal candidate is a person passionate about the Christian faith, who actively seeks to grow in personal relationship with God, who is committed to the mission and vision of Rolling Hills and who serves out of a sense of call.
- The candidate must currently and continually model sound financial stewardship in all aspects of his/her life and understand and be able to communicate the theological and Biblical truths of stewardship.
- The candidate must be a wise coach and relationship builder with a positive culture that draws high-capacity givers into deep relationships.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or business or a related study preferred. A Master's degree from an accredited school is preferred. Minimum of five (5) years of experience in a related field.
Rolling Hills Community Church
Non ProfitView all jobs at Rolling Hills Community Church
Get fresh One Love jobs daily straight to your inbox!