Interior Plantscape Technician - Direct Commute to Account
- $17 to $19 Hourly
Rolling Greens Inc.
Interior Landscape Technician
Salary Range: $17.00 to $19.00 an Hour Depending on Experience
** If you would like to work PT, we will consider the schedule which works for you.
*** IMPORTANT: This position needs to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Do You Love Plants?
We are in immediate need of Plant-Lovers to maintain our interior landscaping accounts.
Introduction: The primary function of this position is to provide quality plant care service and assure customer satisfaction. This position requires the driving of your personal vehicle within DC, Maryland and Virginia areas to visit the customer sites and provide interior plant maintenance services as directed. Milage and parking expenses are reimbursed with receipts.
Position reports to: Service Manager
- Maintain prompt and regular attendance each day
- Maintain a professional attitude and appearance; the uniform is provided
- Be professional, polite and helpful when dealing with customers
- Enter workplace and perform service without disturbing our client's daily business
- Follow processes, procedures as trained, including the required forms and paperwork.
- Ability to handle the physical aspects of the position as follows but not limited to:
Walking, Standing, Bending, Lifting and Carrying up to 50lbs., Climbing Ladders
- Maintain good driving record in accordance with our insurance company requirements
- Reliable transportation is required for the position.
- Equipment and tools are provided for the job.
- Know the names, light requirements and moisture requirements of all plants serviced.
- Water plants appropriately.
- Remove dead, yellow, damaged leaves and any debris from pot.
- Prune/Trim plants as directed in training.
- Turn plants regularly for even light distribution.
- Add soil, moss, and mulch as needed.
- Inspect each plant for changes in health. Look for signs of emerging pests, insects, and disease or soil problems. Recognize insects/diseases and treat them with the accepted methods.
- Decide whether a plant is no longer in first class condition and needs replacement.
Processes & Procedures:
- Complete all necessary forms correctly. Record all account activity and submit paperwork to supervisor on time.
- Complete timesheets daily by logging into the time and attendance system
- Update all profiles and inventories of plants each visit. Report any discrepancies in numbers to supervisor for adjustments.
- Communicate with Service Supervisor regularly and immediately report any issues that require prompt action.
- Inform Service Supervisor of any urgent replacements, new account information, or installation issues that need addressed with operations
- Assist fellow employees and accept additional responsibilities when needed
- Watch for new sale opportunities and give leads to Service Supervisor to distribute to sales staff
- Maintain good working relationships with co-workers and management
Rolling Greens IncBeltsville, MD
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.