We are currently seeking a Plant Manager to lead our manufacturing facility in Mentor, OH.
• Ensure On-Time Delivery and First Time Performance monthly performance goals are achieved.
• Manage daily operations of Mentor plant facility, ensuring safety and efficiency.
• Plan and schedule jobs and labor hours for direct employees keeping in mind costs, expenses, and revenues to achieve 60% COGS goal.
• Work to implement processes and procedures to ensure product quality, provide superior customer service, and on time delivery.
• Develop lead people to assist in supervision of individual departments.
• Perform performance evaluations, evaluate and provide training, and resolve issues among direct employees.
• Provide hands-on assistance where needed on shop floor to ensure on-time delivery and customer satisfaction.
• MBWA – Frequently walking, standing, bending, stooping, and lifting.
• Travel as required to vendors, customers, and other company facilities.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other related discipline preferred.
• Ten (10) years’ experience overseeing a production facility as plant supervisor or manager.
• Extensive background and hands-on experience in CNC machining.
• Skilled at developing excellent working relationships with shop personnel.
• Ability to hold people accountable.
• Expert at coaching and motivating employees.
• Open to change and implementing improvements.
• Strong demonstrated leadership skills; a self-starter with a “get it done” attitude to meet company monthly performance goals..
• Strong communication (written and verbal) and computer (Microsoft Office) skills are required.
• Excellent interpersonal and project management skills.