YOU MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE TO MENTOR, OHIO FOR THIS POSITION.
Roll-Kraft is seeking CNC Machinists for all shifts. Qualified candidates will be responsible for the daily multiple set-ups and operation of CNC horizontal lathes (Mori-Seiki preferred). Experienced at holding close tolerances to produce high quality products. Ability to meet tight deadlines producing a quality part is paramount.
- 5+ years experience in the operation of CNC lathes using Fanuc controls program editing with G & M codes, downloading programs as well as changing operating parameters.
- Capable of performing multiple setups on a daily basis for low to mid-range number of parts. No high production count runs.
- Read and interpret blueprints.
- Editing tool parameters for tool radius and offset, speeds and feeds.
- Add/delete program code, back editing of programs when machine is in operation.
- Run multiple machines when opportunity presents itself.
- Interpret various types of inspection measuring devices for part inspection.
- Excellent attendance record a must.
- Attention to detail, ability to adhere to strict deadlines, good interpersonal relationship skills is required.
- Physical requirements include: seeing, frequent bending, stooping, twisting, and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to read and comprehend work instructions.
This is an opportunity to work in a clean, climate-controlled environment. Nightshift benefits include shift premium plus paid lunch. Benefits include: medical, dental, life, 401k, vacation pay, company-paid uniforms, bonus plan. Relocation package available.