Rolf C. Hagen (USA) Corp. a major manufacturer in the pet industry is seeking an Outside Sales Representative to join their Midwest Region team servicing Kansas and the surrounding states. The Outside Sales Representative/Account Manager will be responsible for increasing sales within their respecrtive territory. They will be responsible for establishing contact with existing customers, identifying new opportunities and following up on potential leads. They will also monitor industry trends in order to identify emerging markets and developplans to utilize those markets to expand revenue.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers.
- Prospect and contact potential customers.
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline.
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints.
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments.
- Create sales material to present to customers.
- Willingness to travel outisde the geographical territory for purposes of attending conferences, training sessions, and/or area regional or national meetings.
- Previous experience performing in the capacity of accounts management in the pet industry, wholesale or retail products sales preferred.
- High volume account management skills.
- Experience with full sales cycle (prospect, qualify, negotiate, sell/up-sell, close, follow-up, maintain).
- Proven success in meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Experience servicing assigned territory accounts.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a large sales team.
- Familiarity with CRM platforms.
- Ability to build rapport with customers.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
Competitive Compensation & Benefits Include:
- Non-traditional work environment with a business acumen.
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental plans
- Company funded life insurance, long-term care & disability plans
- 401K with company matching option
- Educational Remission Program
- Employee Discounts
- On-site Gym
- Casual dress code environment
- Wellness Initiative Program