We are seeking a Certified Paralegal Or Law Clerk to become a part of our team! You will provide overall support to attorneys' business needs.
- Conduct research to support legal proceedings
- Draft probate and guardianship pleadings
- Legal research
- Research financial information of decedents and protected persons; prepare inventories and accountings.
- Interface with clients to gather necessary information.
- Assist with other duties as needed
- Paralegal certification or 3L
- Good familiarity with probate or bankruptcy
- Litigation experience
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Roland Law Firm
Why Work Here?Small law firm focusing in probate, guardianship, estate planning, trust administration and real estate.
Flex time possible; fun, fast-paced atmosphere; good technology; expand your skill set.