Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Customer Service Level I is the support for the customer service team and is responsible for maintaining work in a steady paced environment while assisting the Customer Service Level II and III positions. The work completed by the customer service level I is very team oriented and essentially
This position entails communicating effectively between team members and handling responses to order inquiries and answering any questions called upon to the customer service department.
ESSENTIAL JOB TASKS
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Generate sales orders for production.
• Enter the PO information into OMS. Print Plant and Office copy of production orders.
• Support the Customer Service Level II and III with proofing work orders, new specs, quotes
requests, die samples and other related requirements.
• Review tasks at hand and share information for processing customer’s requirements with
project manager and customer service representative.
• Communicate closely with customers concerning ship dates, pricing information, assuring
artwork is up to date and explaining the service abilities at Rohrer Corporation.
• Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• High School Diploma
• 2 years’ minimum previous experience within customer service
• Previous experience in printing industry preferred
You should be proficient in:
- High School / GED
$17 - $20 / hr
BusinessView all jobs at Rohrer-Corp