Rohn CPA Group, P.C. Colorado Springs, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
- $52,500 to $57,500 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
Local CPA firm in Colorado Springs, CO is seeking a staff accountant to be a member of our team. Our mission is to provide excellent accounting, tax and management consulting services while retaining a personal relationship with our clients. We have a strong commitment to quality standards and professional ethics.
Essential functions for this position include:
· Preparation and review of federal and state income tax returns.
· Monthly accounting for bookkeeping clients
· Filing sales tax reports for various tax authorities along with miscellaneous filings.
· Process client payrolls, including quarterly and year end reports.
· Other duties as may be assigned.
Personal and client service skills:
· Ability to meet high quality control standards.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to provide an accurate and detailed work product.
· Be able to function within a small cohesive team and work in a high demand environment especially during the busy tax season.
· Ability to interact with clients and associates in a professional manner.
· Ability to uphold necessary level of technical knowledge and stay current on tax and accounting updates.
Education and experience requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent work experience.
· Minimum of three or more years of tax and accounting experience.
· Knowledge of and experience with professional tax software and business software including Adobe and Microsoft Office products.
Rohn CPA Group, P.C.Why Work Here?
Serving Small Businesses and Individuals in Colorado Springs for 40+ years
Our mission is to help our clients prosper by providing them with a wide array of professional business and individual services, products, and solutions to help them better manage their financial future and improve their business operations. We strive to provide superior client service and build long-term client relationships.
1160 Lake Plaza DriveColorado Springs, CO
Finance and Insurance