METRC Compliance Manager
Rogue Staffing Inc. Cave Junction, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently accepting resumes for a Bilingual METRC Compliance Manager. Seeking candidates with at least 2 years of real time experience working in the METRC Database. Seeking individuals who can speak fluent spanish.
Our METRC/Compliance Administrative Manager will be responsible for the administration and auditing of compliance for the company. This person will implement, review and adjust procedures when and/or if needed in order to ensure the company’s employees, suppliers and customers are all following the rules and regulations of all regulatory agencies within the OLCC as well as all company policies and procedures. This person will also be responsible to assist with Safety Inspections, Safety Meetings and work with OSHA when needed.
The METRC/Compliance Administrative Manager will understand the complexity of compliance requirements for the Oregon cannabis industry at large, including the following types of regulatory agencies: Oregon Department of Revenue Marijuana Enforcement Division, Department of Public Health, Department of Agriculture, OSHA, Fire Department(s), etc.
Job Skills / Abilities:
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develop/implement corrective action plans for resolution. Conduct internal audits and coordinate 3rd party audits, where needed. ie. Health Department Inspections, Document tracking / maintaining licensing records on site for company at all times.
- Ensuring proper licensing and permits are posted in correct locations at all times.
- Document tracking / maintaining licensing records for all shipments and/or transfers of product, etc.
- Work with executives and sometimes HR in order to develop and implement more effective compliance training programs. Work with executives and sometimes HR in order to continue ongoing training for all current employees and managers where needed and when new or improved processes are put into place.
- Manage all communication with company teams to maintain knowledge on all new and proposed regulations as well as any new and improved company Standard Operating Procedures that may come into play and audit company’s usage of METRC.
- Work with Farm Operations, Production/Lab Manager, Distribution and Warehouse to ensure METRC is up to date and reflects inventory on site at all times.
- Consult with in-house consultants as well as Executive Staff, as needed in order to resolve any difficult compliance issues that may come about.
- Review packaging and marketing proposals from Sales and Marketing Team to ensure requirements are met & state labeling guidelines are always being followed.
- Site lead/cash tracking for multiple farm locations.
- Oversee employee leases and works closely with property manager for rent collections and other miscellaneous issues.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED Required. Bachelor s degree preferred OR equal work experience Required Skills & Experience.
- Excellent computer, mathematical, language, and reasoning skills.
- High-level attention to detail, administrative skills, problem-solving skills, and highly organized.
- Knowledge of state inventory tracking system (METRC) and the ability to understand and audit all levels of METRC.
- Ability to work independently with little or no direct supervision.
• 3-5 years of compliance experience
• 2-5 years of experience with METRC
• 3-5 years of accounting and/or inventory audit control experience in Cannabis manufacturing, productions, or retail is a must!
• Excellent organizational and project management skills
• Excellent analytical and reporting skills
• Microsoft Office skills specifically with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Must be able to secure appropriate work credentials from the Oregon Department of Labor Marijuana Enforcement Division (OLCC)
• Working current knowledge of the Oregon cannabis industry/laws
• Available to work 50+ hours a week
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Organizational astuteness, managing processes, process improvement, reporting skills, developing standards
• Administrative writing skills
· Employee discounts.
· Health, Dental, Vision insurance. (Insurance for Full-time employees only)
· Accrued Paid Time Off. (Vacation for Full-time & Part-time employees)
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: You will be joining a challenging team of high achievers, who are all extremely driven to be the best at what they do--where quality and winning is paramount. This position is not for everyone; you will be pushed. You must have a genuine passion to be part of this high-intensity team, without this passion you will find what we are trying to accomplish too difficult. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status. The Company will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws
"At Rogue Staffing and Gillmann Services we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws."
We place people in a variety of positions including supply chain, operations, packaging, trimmers, warehouse, administrative, bud tenders, IT professional, marketing, packaging and every other area of the Cannabis industry.
The one thing that sets Rogue apart from others is that we have a close relationship with our sister staffing company. This allows us to help find employees jobs in other fields in construction, mining, and marine should the cannabis industry experience a slow period. We do not anticipate this as it is one of the fastest growing industries, but it does offer Rogue employees other opportunities.
If you want to find employment and would love to work for a company who truly cares about their employees, then give us a call and GO ROGUE!
Rogue Staffing Inc.Why Work Here?
A trusted company for finding jobs in Agriculture here in Southern Oregon.
At Rogue Staffing we understand that without employees, we do not have a company. Our goal is to make sure that we take care of all your employment needs. We offer employee benefits day one, 401k, weekly direct deposit, access to online pay stubs, and someone is always available to take your call. We place people in a variety of positions including supply chain, operations, packaging, trimmers, warehouse, administrative, bud tenders, IT professional, marketing, packaging and every other area of the Cannabis industry. The one thing that sets Rogue apart from others is that we have a close relationship with our sister staffing company. This allows us to help find employees jobs in other fields in construction, mining, and marine should the cannabis industry experience a slow period. We do not anticipate this as it is one of the fastest growing industries, but it does offer Rogue employees other opportunities. If you want to find employment and would love to work for a company who truly cares about their employees, then give us a call and GO ROGUE!
AddressCave Junction, OR
BusinessView all jobs at Rogue Staffing Inc.