We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Engineer for a direct hire position. This person must have a focus on creating wonderful user experiences for business and consumer audiences. This would be done by living and breathing customer journeys, theme development, and UX philosophies with an emphasis on qualitative user research with customer interviews, surveys, low-fidelity and high-fidelity mockup test sessions. This role is all about ensuring we build the right thing the right way by relentlessly advocating for our users through user research and sound UX principles.
Your work will directly contribute towards creating high-quality mobile and web experiences that support fast growing new companies and help them scale their business.
70% User Experience:
- Become an expert on the Network Marketing domain, market, trends, and supporting data.
- Consult with product stakeholders, as the key point of contact, to assess, prioritize and anticipate current and future product needs and evangelize the product vision.
- Directly work with clients to conduct user research, understand customer empathy and outline design needs through the creation of basic prototypes, concept sketches or low-fidelity mockups.
- Identify key user themes to drive the high-level product vision for different user types and stakeholders.
- Establish, execute and drive user-testing methodologies, such as A/B Testing, Usability Testing, Eye Movement Tracking, Surveys and/or Beta Testing.
- Gain a deep understanding of our customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that will contribute to market share growth while improving the customer experience.
- Work with clients to determine what metrics are most valuable to the business to ensure each release is scoped and prioritized correctly and driving the most possible value.
20% User Interface:
- Lead the design execution to come up with modern, beautiful designs that deeply resonate with our userbase.
5% Coordination & Leading Team:
- Support product backlog: Create user stories and acceptance criteria and help prioritize all stories to ensure work focuses on those with maximum business value that align with product strategy
- Transparent communication and realistic expectations are to be set to ensure the planning, procurement and execution of any project scope is delivered successfully.
- Work effectively with cross functional teams in a matrixed organization.
5% Processes and Company Support:
- Be the User Experience & Design SME for company processes and act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding. Be able to clearly communicate to all levels of the organization.
- Contribute ideas, create and update processes and provide feedback to the team to enhance the overall product management discipline.
- Achieve the mutually agreed on KPI’s (key performance indicators) and quarterly goals.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- 7+ years UX & UI experience.
- Strong user-centered design experience and understanding.
- Strong user experience / design sense with a compelling portfolio sample to back it up.
- Strong previous experience in mobile and web platform design.
- Strong experience with one or more design tools e.g Axure, SketchApp, InVision, Adobe XD or Illustrator, Balsamiq, etc.
- Proficiency in turning customer and market needs into a compelling, successful product experiences with qualitative support for decisions.
- Passion and understanding of new technology and trends.
- Strong organizational, written, oral and presentation skills.
- Must be an articulate, thorough, and detail-oriented individual.
- Experience working within an agile development process, specifically with Scrum and backlog management tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills.
Additional Preferred Experience:
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office and Visio.
- Experience in desktop platform design a plus.
- E-Commerce and CRM experience is plus.
- Direct Sales / Network Marketing experience is a plus.
- Experience with offshore and on-site development teams is a plus.
The Value You Deliver:
- A passion for products and technology crossing web and mobile platforms
- Comfortable not always knowing the answer, but able to create a process and find a solution
- Self-starter with strong work ethic who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Relationship management with a skill at developing and maintaining strong relationships both inside and outside the organization