Data Analyst II
Rogue Community Health Medford, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Rogue Community Health is dedicated to its mission to improve health, especially for the most vulnerable, in partnership with our community.
We are currently seeking a skilled Analytics professional to help support our growing information systems. This position is responsible for managing end-user data systems associated with clinical, financial, operational and demographic databases of the organization for the purpose of supporting management decision making and reporting. This position is highly collaborative, working across all levels of the organization.
· Database SQL Server Management: performance, integrity, and security
· Responsible for maintaining data warehouse, ETL, exchanges, and other integrations
· Design and develop data and statistical models
· Ensure the accuracy and integrity of reporting systems
· Develop financial, operational, and clinical quality metrics
· Communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
· Mentor and share knowledge when applicable
- Develop end-user reports and/or support end-user requests for data
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Personal commitment to the organizations mission and values
- Ability to manage and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, Office 365
· Proficiency in the use of SQL Server, SSMS, Visual Studio, Tableau or other BI software, Crystal Reports, other specialized software, and/or related storage and reporting systems
· Data models - relational and/or star schema, information systems, security and privacy
· HIPAA and OSHA rules and regulations (preferred)
Bachelor’s Degree in Database Management, Informatics, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field required or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Minimum three to five years field experience in IT/data system environment. Preference for experience working in a health care environment. Demonstrated expertise in database design and development, report writing, and report visualization.
RCH follows all CDC and OSHA guidelines related to COVID-19. This includes mask requirements while on site and appropriate social distancing.
How to Apply:
To view the full job description and apply for this position you must go to our website at www.roguecommunityhealth.org
Find the Careers page and then click on Career Opportunities.
Applications will be reviewed to match work history to job qualifications. Reference checks, criminal background check, credit check, and pre-employment drug screen will be completed once a conditional offer is accepted. Candidates who accept a job offer must be able to provide proof of legal right to work in the United States.
Oregon is an employment at will state and Rogue Community Health (RCH) has a 90 day probationary period for all newly hired team members. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you consider yourself disabled and desire assistance in the application process, please contact our Human Resources Department.
All RCH sites are drug-free and smoke-free.
**No phone calls please** Due to the number of applications received, we are not able to reply to every applicant. You will be contacted if your skills and qualifications meet the job requirements.
No patient is turned away and we offer a sliding fee scale, as well as other payment options to ensure our community members receive the care they need and deserve. We believe safe and effective healthcare is a right and a privilege. We strive to eliminate any and all barriers to patient access to care.
Southern Oregon offers great outdoor recreational activities including award winning golf courses, fishing, hiking, biking, boating, and outdoor theatres. Great public and private schools.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity organization.
Rogue Community HealthWhy Work Here?
• Work life balance • Generous Paid Time Off • Matching retirement • Opportunity to work four 10-hour shifts
Rogue Community Health is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) and a tier 3 Patient Centered Medical Home, serving the underserved and uninsured in Jackson County, Oregon. We provide primary health care, behavioral health, and dental screenings. No patient is turned away and we offer a sliding fee scale, as well as other payment options to ensure our community members receive the care they need and deserve. We believe safe and effective healthcare is a right and a privilege. We strive to eliminate any and all barriers to patient access to care. Southern Oregon offers great outdoor recreational activities including award winning golf courses, fishing, hiking, biking, boating, and outdoor theatres. Great public and private schools. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity organization.
1000 E MainMedford, OR
TechnologyView all jobs at Rogue Community Health