ROGO Fastener Co., Inc., is a highly respected company servicing the automotive repair industry for over 28 years and still growing.
We have a career opportunity for a driven and self-motivated outside sales person to represent ROGO’s quality line of Fasteners, Chemicals, Tools and Shop Supplies to the Automotive Repair Industry.
You will use your industry and product knowledge to introduce the ROGO product line to prospects and grow sales among existing customers in the Albany area, an established, protected territory.
We are conducting interviews now, so don’t wait to contact us!
· Face to face sales calls to automotive repair shops, auto body shops, car dealerships, motorcycle repair shops, golf courses, marina's, DPW's and Maintenance Repair and Operations (MRO), or any business that has vehicles or equipment in need of repair.
· Prospecting for new business and growing existing accounts
· Building loyalty by providing exceptional service
· Managing territory efficiently, making 10-15 productive sales calls daily
· Demonstrating ROGO’s products with our extensive selling tools
· A cell phone and tablet are provided with the expectation you will be very responsive to customers and management
Candidates must meet the following minimum requirements:
· Minimum 3 years outside sales of automotive, industrial or chemical products
· Mechanical or automotive experience
· Proven success in sales and developing loyal customer relationships
· Reliable automobile and valid driver’s license
The most successful ROGO sales reps possess the following attributes:
· A mechanical background in addition to sales experience
· Very strong work ethic with a "whatever it takes" attitude
· Self-motivated, goal oriented, and interested in continuous learning
· Strong communication, time management and territory management skills
· Entrepreneurial spirit
· Open to advice and coaching
· Willing to follow the company’s sales process and formula for success
· Employee Status (W2)
· Salary plus commission for first two years, then straight commission
· Uncapped commission
· Earned auto allowance
· Extensive product training and continued support in the field
· Protected territory
· Marketing support
· Medical benefits + AFLAC Supplemental Insurance
· Bonus program + 401k
· Opportunity for advancement
ROGO sales agents receive a base salary for the first two years, then straight commission. The average rep will earn more than $60K per year, and a highly motivated Rep can potentially earn over a $100K+ annually.
Visit our website at www.rogofastener.com