Administrative Assistant/Office Coordinator
Rogin Nassau LLC Hartford, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Rogin Nassau LLC, a midsized Hartford law firm has an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Assistant/Office Coordinator.
The Office Coordinator reports to the Director of Administration and is responsible for ensuring that office operations run smoothly at all times.
· Responding to immediate requests regarding office equipment, phones, facilities maintenance, etc.
· Assisting with weekly payroll processing, group benefit recordkeeping, new hires, and other routine human resources functions.
· Ordering, stocking, and organizing supplies.
· Providing general administrative and secretarial support to the Director of Administration, other support staff and attorneys as needed.
· Handling special projects as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
· 1-3 years of administrative/office management and/or human resources experience.
· Superior organizational skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Able to react and adapt to changing priorities
· Able to handle confidential and sensitive information with the highest level of professionalism.
· Proficient using Microsoft Office and the ability to learn new programs.
· Self-motivated, resourceful and detail oriented.
Our firm offers competitive salary and benefits, sophisticated work and collegial work environment.
Rogin Nassau LLC
185 Asylum AvenueHartford, CT
BusinessView all jobs at Rogin Nassau LLC