HVAC Project Manager
Rogers Mechanical Contractors Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Rogers Mechanical is currently accepting applications for experienced HVAC Project Manager. This position provides overall management direction to multiple projects from start to finish. The HVAC Project Manager must be well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and great organizational skills.
Qualifications and Skills needed to be successful in this position include, but are not limited to:
- Minimum five years’ experience in HVAC Commercial/Industrial Project Management
- Valid and current Driver’s License required and able to travel to multiple sites.
- Very proficient in budgeting, billing, SOV’s, blueprints, submittals, and project schedules
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Effective decision making, time management and stress management skills.
- Extensive knowledge of air duct distribution systems in commercial and industrial units.
- Expert installation knowledge of HAVC materials, equipment, and all appropriately matched systems.
Responsibilities required of the HVAC Project Manager
- Responsible for the ordering, scheduling and installation of Commercial/Industrial HVAC systems
- Must posse the expertise required to ensure that the quality of work meets Rogers Mechanical Contractors high standards.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project.
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements.
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities and ensure all building codes are met.
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations.
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met.
- Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies.
- Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities.
- Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics etc. and give them guidance when needed.
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports.
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues.
- The HVAC Project Manager will be available via telephone after hours and on weekends for emergencies.
What does Rogers Mechanical offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Benefit package including Heath,, Life, Vision and Dental Insurance and Paid Holidays after 90 days
- Paid vacation after one year
- Company matched 401 K
- Lodging provided when working out of town.
- Daily per diem for personal expenses (meals, etc) while working out of town.
- Opportunity for advancement
Rogers Mechanical ContractorsWhy Work Here?
• Opportunity to work for a company with a great reputation and believes in taking care of their employees. • Great benefits
With headquarters located in Georgia and Texas, the professionals from Rogers Mechanical Contractors have a diverse national presence in the Industrial Facility Mechanical Contracting Community throughout the entire United States. General Contractors love working with Rogers Mechanical because we have the skills, experience, and capabilities to successfully perform any Industrial HVAC, Plumbing, or Control System engagement to complete satisfaction. The types of facilities we currently specialize in are Distribution Centers, Manufacturing Centers, Industrial Warehouse Buildings, and other Large-Scale Commercial Facilities.
ConstructionView all jobs at Rogers Mechanical Contractors