Rise above to the next level in your career
Be an integral part of each patient’s unique journey to recovery as a therapist with Rogers Behavioral Health.
Rogers Behavioral Health is a leading, not-for-profit provider of highly specialized mental health treatment with locations in a growing network of communities nationwide. In our San Diego location, you will have the unique opportunity to expand your clinical experience in a broad range of mental health areas and:
- Join a nationally recognized team of mental health experts and quickly grow your skills as a specialist in cognitive behavioral therapy.
- Receive on-the-job training and supervision from Rogers’ clinical leadership. Candidate can be finishing a graduate program, earning hours toward licensure.
- Collaborate in a multidisciplinary, team-based environment to develop plans of care, including implementing goals and interventions.
- Provide evidence-based treatment in individual, family, and group settings.
- Make a lasting impact by supporting patients in rising above their challenges with mental illness and stigma.
- Work in a partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient clinic, mostly daytime Monday through Friday, with limited to no evening hours.
- Enjoy being off all major holidays.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Master’s degree in Social Work or Professional Counselor Licensure
- Current California SW/LPC/LMFT license in good standing
- Experience working in a behavioral health clinical setting
Candidates can also be finishing their graduate program, earning hours toward licensure. Once California licensure is obtained, you will transition to a licensed therapist role.
To apply please visit our Career Center on the website https://rogersbh.org/careers and complete an online application.
ABOUT ROGERS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Based in Wisconsin since 1907, Rogers Behavioral Health is a private, not-for-profit provider of behavioral health services and is nationally recognized for its specialized psychiatry and addiction services. Anchored by the main campus in Oconomowoc, WI, Rogers offers evidence-based treatment for adults, children, and adolescents with depression and other mood disorders, eating disorders, addiction, obsessive-compulsive and anxiety disorders, and Trauma (PTSD).
Rogers provides residential care and has three inpatient facilities that serve southeastern Wisconsin. Rogers also offers outpatient services throughout the state of Wisconsin as well as in California, Florida, Illinois, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, and Tennessee.
The System also includes Rogers Behavioral Health Foundation, which supports patient care, programs, and research; and Rogers InHealth, an initiative that works to eliminate the stigma of mental health challenges. For more information, visit www.rogersbh.org.