- IT support (Windows, Mitel phone system) – setting up computers, troubleshooting, phone system administration, client portal administration
- Light QuickBooks/bookkeeping – printing checks and recording deposits in QuickBooks; tracking and analyzing client fees
- Managing audit schedule – coordinate meetings and ensure all jobs are properly staffed
- HR – review resumes, conduct phone interviews, and coordinate offer processes
- Marketing – market firm and participate in preparation of proposals
- Administrative support as needed in areas including proofreading, billing, reception, ordering supplies, etc.
- Provide general administrative assistance to Firm Principals
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Organized and friendly
- Able to work with quick turnaround times
- Comfortable learning new technologies
The Company is a fast-growing public accounting firm based in Tysons Corner, VA, with a strong focus in audits and tax compliance for associations, charities, and other nonprofit organizations. Our firm offers benefits including a flexible time off policy, up to 12 firm holidays, health and 401(k) availability, and firm-sponsored functions.
Rogers & Company
Why Work Here?
Great benefits and a lot of room for career growth.