Senior Associate Director of Admission
Roger Williams University Bristol, RI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Roger Williams University is committed to creating and supporting an intellectual community devoted to teaching and learning and providing the opportunity for personal and intellectual growth for students, faculty and staff. The University credits much of its growth and success to the hard work and dedication of its employees.
The Senior Associate Director of Admission performs a wide variety of admission and recruitment duties in support of the Undergraduate Admission Department and the University's strategic admission goals and objectives, including recruitment travel, high-level data collection and analysis, development of strategic recruitment planning for multiple populations and supervision of staff..
Transfer Student Strategy Oversight
- Assist in identifying and finding solutions for University barriers for transfer student.
- Participate and assist in leading the campus -wide transfer task force. Oversee and assist with the recruitment of our transfer student population.
- Guide the work to develop and maintain up-to-date articulation agreements and pathways.
- Usher action steps to clearly communicate course equivalencies and timely credit evaluations.
- Strengthen campus partner relationships that support and foster the transfer plan.
- Support and further develop the plans for the use and benefits of Transferology.
Territory Analysis and Planning
- Conduct high-level data collection and analysis, query management, new issue tracking, and data reporting in furtherance of overall assignment of geographic responsibilities for the Freshman Admission team.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of the National trends in Higher Education, particularly in the areas of admission and Enrollment Management.Collaborate and assist with international recruitment and admission efforts, concentrating on recruitment initiatives to U.S. high schools and community colleges with international populations including admission advisement to prospective students and building relationships with international student guidance counselors and educational agents in the U.S.
Bachelor's degree in student services or a related field.
Minimum of five years of progressive admission and/or higher education experience.
One to two year's supervisory experience.
Valid driver's license.
Ability to travel 30-40% of the time.
Ability to work some nights, weekends, and holidays.
Master's degree in student services or a related field.
Prior experience in a lead admission role.
University Enterprise Resource Planning System experience.
At the University's discretion, the education and experience prerequisites may be excepted where the candidate can demonstrate, to the satisfaction of the University, an equivalent combination of education and experience specifically preparing the candidate for success in the position.
Roger Williams University is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable state and federal law. For information on our Non-discrimination policy, visit here.
RWU prohibits all forms of discrimination on the basis of sex in its education programs and activities and is required by Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 (Title IX) and its implementing regulations not to discriminate in such a manner. Complaints of Title IX sexual harassment should be reported to the Title IX Coordinator at the contact information listed below. Details regarding the formal complaint process can be found here: Title IX Sexual Harassment Policy and Procedures. All complaints of sexual harassment will be taken seriously and responded to promptly. TITLE IX COORDINATOR: Dr. Jen Stanley, 1 Old Ferry Road, Bristol, RI 02809 / Phone Number: (401) 254-3123 /Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salaries for new hires at Roger Williams University usually fall between the minimum and midpoint of the salary range.
Minimum 25th Midpoint 75th Maximum
$58,037 $64,203 $70,367 $76,532 $82,698
Please attach a resume, cover letter, and list of three (3) professional references. In your cover letter/letter of interest, in addition to listing how your qualifications meet the requirements of the position, please include information about how you would be able to contribute to RWU's diversity, inclusivity, and equity goals.