Senior Data Modeler
- Expired: March 12, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
RoesselJoy Technology has partnered with a Fortune 100 financial company to hire a highly motivated Senior Data Modeler. You will help conduct data analysis across different projects with diverse scopes and sophisticated business and technical requirements in a multi-platform and highly coordinated data environment.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in a technology-related field (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering, etc.) focusing on data analysis, data structures, or modeling.
- Expert-level analysis skills include research, gap analysis, data mining, and profiling.
- Solid understanding of data lineage. Ability to break down and detail the data flow from origination to consumption.
- Proven track record of solving real-world problems using a design-oriented modeling approach in large data warehouses, data marts, and analytics/reporting platforms.
- Having outstanding interpersonal skills with experience collaborating and influencing across all levels of the organization, including written, verbal, and technology illustrations.
- Perform autonomously on tasks but are willing and able to share knowledge with coworkers and partners.
- Go-getter, self-sufficient, and willing to exhaust all research avenues before seeking help or discontinuing the search for answers.
- Familiar with the financial industry and strongly desire to learn our brokerage business to enhance the value of our data.
- Understanding database platforms (e.g., Oracle, Snowflake, Hadoop, Microsoft SQL Server) usage (OLTP Recordkeeping, ODS, MDM, Warehousing, and Data Lakes).
- Understanding of modeling strategies (dimensional, relational, unstructured).
- Robust SQL experience used to design new platforms on cloud technologies/architecture, including Snowflake, AWS, etc.
- Proficient with ERD/Data Modeling tools (e.g., SAP Power Designer or Erwin).
- Experience carrying out projects in an Agile environment.
- Experience with Kimball Data Warehouse design techniques.
- Experience with cloud-native data warehousing and data lake solutions using Snowflake is a plus.
TechnologyView all jobs at Roessel Joy
Get fresh Financial Modeling Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.