Customer Service Representative
- Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Never job search again!
Rodenhiser has been successfully serving homeowners of the MetroWest area with professional home service technicians since 1928. Maintaining the highest standards of service for our thousands of customers requires a dedicated and professional support staff. Join Rodenhiser, be a professional, and learn to excel.
- You are prepared. Our training and coaching will get you off and running from the very first day.
- You are informed. Managers and staff are always approachable, open and available.
- You are pushed. Rodenhiser builds leaders who are focused on constant improvement and growth. Your role will never become stagnant.
- You have balance. Rodenhiser offers flexible hours to best accommodate the needs of you and your family.
- You are appreciated. Not just by your Rodenhiser team, but by so many satisfied customers you help every day.
- You advance. Rodenhiser provides you a clear, concrete path to advancement so you can reach new heights.
- You have fun. From frequent bbq's and holiday parties to softball games and 5Ks to community service events, the Rodenhiser family does it all!
At Rodenhiser, we already have all of these benefits. Don't you want them too?
The Big Task
As a customer service representative, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to ensure desired company growth. You will book service appointments and do whatever is necessary to promote client satisfaction.
Key Sub Tasks
- Convert incoming client calls into booked service appointments.
- Be professional and establish client rapport, encouraging repeat business.
- Respond to client requests via phone and email, resolving issues and promoting the brand.
- Adhere to the company's plan for resolving client complaints quickly and favorably.
- Participate in training to boost booked calls.
- Maintain and update client database with complete and accurate information.
- Make outbound calls.
- Be available for On-Call duties.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Highly motivated, flexible and a great attitude on life.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to build trust and demonstrate empathy.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- IT competent; good typist and proficient with phone systems.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Two years' proven track record in customer service, preferred.
What We Offer
Rodenhiser offers aggressive wages, 401(K); Generous Paid Time Off; holiday pay; bonuses; health, dental, life and AD&D insurance; short-term and long-term disability and all are included in our comprehensive benefit package. As a Rodenhiser employee, you will work for a company that has been a trusted leader in home services for more than 90 years.
Rodenhiser Home Services IncHolliston, MA
BusinessView All Rodenhiser Home Services Inc Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.