SAP Commerce Tech Lead
- Posted: over a month ago
Rodan + Fields is seeking an experienced SAP Commerce Tech Lead who can engage across the organization to identify possible issues and solutions. Your role will be instrumental in driving functional requirements for new technologies forward through all phases of development, testing, and support. Effective communication and collaboration with solution architects, product managers, tech lead, quality engineering, operation support and software engineers are critical skills for any successful candidate. Hands-on experiences with the SAP Hybris technology space are required to fully engage all the necessary teams.
- Overall, 5-7 Years of Enterprise Web Application development experience
- 3-5 years of SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris)
- Experienced in handling Customer requirements, Commerce B2B portal design & development, Testing
- Design multi-site and multi-country, end-to-end implementations of e-commerce platforms
- Good hands-on experience in Hybris core, Accelerator, WCMS, PCM, SmartEdit modules, Cockpits, and ImpEX
- Tracking of all defects and enhancements needed to support the release.
- Work with cross functional teams to triage issues related to stability & performance
- Excellent Customer communication
- Lead daily meetings to drive Support and Maintenance project activities
- Practice and enforce Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Lead experience of working in an offshore/ Onsite model engagement
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, Computer Science degree preferred
- 7- 10+ years of Information Technology experience
- Proven years of Java Enterprise Edition (Java EE / J2EE), Apache Kafka, Java Spring Framework development experience
- Strong experience with high volume B2C / B2B eCommerce systems
- Strong functional knowledge in e-commerce B2B/B2C user/order/customer/product flows/integration
- Extensive experience working with enterprise level systems and cloud ecommerce platforms
- Demonstrate strong communication skills to translate technical software solutions to non-technical clients
- Knowledge of the design and use of a microservice architecture is required
- Experience in Agile Scrum methodology / Process
- Ability to lead teams to provide high performance code reviews and troubleshoot all software development issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have:
- SAP Commerce Cloud Certification
- Hands-on experience with GCP, Node, React and Next.js
- Agile experience
If you are looking for a life-changing career opportunity, we've got your prescription. Rodan + Fields® Dermatologists is a direct selling skincare company founded in 2000 by Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields, world-renowned dermatologists, and creators of Proactiv® Solution with a passion for giving people the best skin of their lives — and the confidence that comes with it. With effective products, a unique business model and a powerful community of Independent Consultants, Rodan + Fields has disrupted the skincare category to become a leading skincare brand in North America. The company has grown its innovative line of products and expanded into Canada, Australia and Japan. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with an office location in San Ramon, and a state-of-the-art research and development lab in Berkeley, CA. R+F now employs 450 people, has more than 300,000 enrolled Independent Consultants and over two million Preferred Customers. At Rodan + Fields, you will be challenged to make an impact, inspired to do more, and rewarded for your contributions. We are transforming skincare, and we welcome your big ideas to fuel our ambitious growth plans! You’ll become part of a positive, passionate and purpose-driven company that is committed to putting people first and protecting our planet. Our 2025 Do Good commitment outlines the actions we are taking to invest in our global communities, support our people and preserve our planet. Read our latest Environmental, Social, and Governance report to learn how we are working to become a more powerful force for good. We provide a creative, vibrant workplace outfitted with all of the technology, tools and training you'll need to learn, grow and thrive!
Join us and share your talents as we develop innovative solutions for your skin and empower entrepreneurs. In addition to working arm-in-arm with industry leaders, employees at Rodan + Fields enjoy rich benefit plans, tuition reimbursement, a flexible workplace and perks.
Diversity at Rodan + Fields:
Rodan + Fields is an equal opportunity employer that champions diversity, inclusion and equality for all. We welcome employees to be their true, authentic selves, without exception and believe individual differences add value to our team. Join our team; we know it will be a life-changing experience!
Protecting the health and safety of the R+F community is always our top priority. We are closely following state, CDC and OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) guidelines. Currently, our offices are open. We welcome employees to work from R+F offices as needed, to encourage collaboration and cross-functional partnership.
Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and new hire onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing.
Rodan and Fields, LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Rodan and Fields, LLC