Do you love sales? Do you want to work with amazing brands?
As a Direct Marketing Specialist, you will ensure flawless execution of store level sales and promotion plans with customer retailers in assigned territory. The territory consists of high volume food chain grocers and mass merchandiser customers. You will master retail execution plans by driving incremental sales, implementing and maintaining best-in-class promotional and merchandising strategies, while providing exceptional customer service and brand loyalty to our client.
Responsibilities of Direct Marketing Specialist
• Sales & marketing consulting / product presentations
• Daily in-person interactions with clients
• New customer acquisition
• Territory and campaign management
• Management of weekly marketing and sales meetings
• Participation in training workshops, campaign meetings & conferences as directed
• Contribute to a positive & energetic environment
• Maintain professional standards in sales & customer relationships
Individuals who have a background in sports tend to make for a great fit for our entry level Direct Marketing Specialist position. Teamwork and self-motivation are values that cannot be denied and people with backgrounds in sports definitely know how to work with a team mentality and have the drive to succeed!
We are looking for people with the belief they can achieve their dreams by helping others. You will use face-to-face prospecting, networking, and referrals in order to help our clients expand their market share
Our ideal Direct Marketing Specialist possesses:
• Prior sales experience, preferably outside sales with a hunter mentality
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• The ability and desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
• The technical aptitude to master our sales tools
• A highly self-driven sense of motivation.
We are looking for full time Entry Level candidates with outstanding communication skills and a sales and marketing minded leader with excellent team and relationship-building skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in business related discipline or equivalent education/experience
• 3 -5 years of Customer Service
• Competitive mindset, up for a challenge
• Ability to relate to a diverse sales team
• A desire to grow and learn multiple business disciplines, from customer interaction to budgeting/financials, in order to develop into a well-rounded leader
• The desire to grow into a management role
Does this sound like a place where you can grow and thrive in?
We look forward to talking to you soon!