Mobile Roadside Diesel Mechanic / Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Rocky Mountain Truck Centers is seeking an Experienced Mobile Diesel Technician/Mechanic for the Wichita, KS area. This is a dedicated roadside service and repair position.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Diagnose and troubleshoot engine and on-highway truck malfunctions and failures
· Performs work accurately, on location and with no come backs
· Prepare and complete all related inspection forms for Roadside tractors and trailers
· Promote additional work, parts and services to customers
· Use safe working practices and follow all company safety requirements
· Willingness to learn new technologies and procedures
· Work in field/roadside conditions, out of a service truck, without the support functions of a service shop
· This is an On-call position
· Communicate effectively with Breakdown Coordinators, Service Writers, and Shop Managers to ensure problems, nature of repair, and status of repair are understood and followed up on
Minimum Experience Required:
ü 2+ years of experience in Diesel engine or system repair.
Licenses & Other Requirements:
ü Must have valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
ü Must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
ü Ability to perform physical requirements of the position
ü Must provide own hand tools that are adequate to perform repairs
ROCKY MOUNTAIN TRUCK CENTERS OFFERS:
Competitive benefits: Various medical, dental and vision plans, short- and long-term disability, life insurance and more.
Strong values: In business for over 20 years and with continued growth, we value our employees and maintain a culture based strong values.
Top Technology: State-of-the-art service trucks, the latest technology, state of the art repair information, dealership grade technology for all makes & models, paperless workflows, and much more.
SupporTech: Technical Support via Augmented Reality for our technicians, Roadside and Shop by our own Technical Advisor.
Accelerate your career: History shows that strong performers can advance to a Lead or Manager roles, as well as the option to follow other paths within our company.
The stability of an industry leader: Our passion for quality work and excellent customer service have helped us to lead our market. Our customers include some of the nation's largest trucking companies.
Rocky Mountain Truck Centers
Locally owned and operated, Rocky Mountain Mobile Truck Service has provided fast, friendly, and knowledgeable service for over 20 years, all over the states of Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho, Kansas, Wisconsin and Arizona. Whether you need a quick roadside repair to get your semi back on the road, a new trailer tire after a blowout, or a complete engine overhaul on your delivery truck, our friendly staff will have your heavy trucks fixed right the first time, and back on the road with less downtime. We want to make your truck repair and maintenance as painless as possible and offer a one stop solution for your entire fleet. Visit us at 247breakdown.com **APPLY TODAY!