Are you ready to take the next step? Are you looking for that right opportunity which will allow you to use and be rewarded for your skills and ability, and provide opportunity for growth? We're looking for the right people to join our team... check us out, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for.
Rocky Mountain Truck Centers is a fast-growing company that has been in business for over twenty years and offers competitive benefits, healthcare and paid time off. We're seeking a Top-Notch Experienced Service Writer for our Little America, WY location. This is a full-time position with the opportunity for overtime.
Position Objective:The Service Adviser is the liaison between customers and the repair technicians. Assure that all charges related to work orders are posted properly. Assure all work orders are closed on a timely basis. Must conduct themselves in the presence of customers in a manner that promotes a positive image of the company.
- Answer incoming phone calls and greet walk-in Service Department customers in a timely and friendly manner.
- Schedule service appointments (Obtain customer and vehicle data prior to arrival when possible)
- Prepare, open, maintain and close repair orders.
- Write up customer’s vehicle problems accurately and clearly on repair order.
- Refer to service history, inspect vehicle, and recommend additional services needed. * Provide customer a complete and accurate written quote for repair to include repair time line.
- Obtain customer signature on WO.
- Update customer of any changes in quote and or time line for repair; obtains pre-approval prior to continuing work.
- Explain work and all charges to Customer
- Maintains high customer satisfaction standards
- Maintain follow-up program on service repairs done and additional items found in need of repair.
- Handle customer inquiries in person and on the phone
- Follow up with customers regarding parts ordered for warranty repairs and scheduling a repair once the parts have been sourced.
- Heavy Truck, Diesel or Trailer Service Writing experience
- Mitchell Heavy-Duty Shop Management System Experience +A Plus+
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proficient Computer and Microsoft skills, to be able to write up customers’ needs and concerns in order to effectively communicate with shop foreman and technicians.
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must have effective listening and communication skills in order to assist customers professionally in person or by phone.
- Applicants must pass background check and drug screen
- Strong personal organizational skills as they relate to workload, time management and setting priorities in an unsupervised environment
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
Legally eligible to work in the United States.
Ability to perform physical requirements of the position
Successfully complete pre-employment drug screen, and background check, which will include previous employment check, criminal history and motor vehicle record review.
Rocky Mountain Truck Centers
Why Work Here?Locally owned and operated, Rocky Mountain Mobile Truck Service has provided fast, friendly, and knowledgeable service for over 20 years, all over the states of Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho, Kansas, Wisconsin and Arizona. Whether you need a quick roadside repair to get your semi back on the road, a new trailer tire after a blowout, or a complete engine overhaul on your delivery truck, our friendly staff will have your heavy trucks fixed right the first time, and back on the road with less downtime. We want to make your truck repair and maintenance as painless as possible and offer a one stop solution for your entire fleet. Visit us at 247breakdown.com **APPLY TODAY!
Fast Growing Company, Career Training Path, Benefits and More!
Little America, WY