- $18 to $24 Hourly
About Rocky Mountain Restoration
The company is growing 80% year over year, and we are looking for people that want to continue to grow with us. We offer help to those in crisis, and we are committed to creating raving fans on every job. Every day we help people recover from disasters such as flooding and water damage. Our team responds and helps to restore the lives of our customers by offering professional, caring, and fast restoration and cleanup services.
Here at Rocky Mountain Restoration, we take care of each other first and foremost. We work hard, but we play hard too, with an annual company party, quarterly social events, and so much more. If you’re looking for a company with growth opportunities, positive and supportive management, and a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, career, you’re in the right place.
Rocky Mountain Restoration believes in investing in our team members. When you join our team, you will receive personal and professional growth opportunities. We know that we are only as good as our team.
Out premise is to follow the following Core Values to ensure the success of our Team:
- Be Humble
- Care About Others
- Get it Done
- Always Learn and Grow
- Be Positive and Fun
We are proud to offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
10 days PTO your first year, and 15 days PTO (after 2 years)
7 Paid Holidays (after 90 days)
Competitive, matching 401(K)
Life Insurance Benefit
18% Verizon Discount
10% Expedia Discount
A fully-stocked kitchen with lots of goodies to keep you fueled and hydrated throughout the day
Ongoing training and development from our experienced management team and outside trusted advisors.
You will be working as a crucial part of our Operations Admin team supporting recruiting and office functions. You excel at providing reliable, efficient support to both employees and vendors. The team counts on you for prompt assistance and your can-do attitude to ensure office and warehouse activities are running smoothly. Your passion for being organized, problem solving, and hands on is one of your greatest strengths.
- Humble, Caring, “get it done” attitude, always learning and growing, and positive and fun
- Two + years experience in recruiting functions preferred
- Knowledge in Applicant Tracking Systems is a plus
- Knowledge of vehicle upkeep requirements and terminology is a plus
- Proficient with use of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Must be able to read and write fluently in English
- Strong organizational, oral and written communication and proven customer service skills required
- Strong computer literacy
- Ability to organize and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Polite and professional demeanor
- Must be able to perform extensive standing, walking, regular stooping, bending and crouching
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time in front of a computer
**must be willing to undergo background check and drug screen**
- Provide superior customer service and create Raving Fans
- Find new ways to help and support the team
- Help plan and execute a variety of projects
- Support all recruiting functions for the business
- Support general vehicle fleet administration (vehicle roster, records, tracking)
- Assist with general admin functions
Compensation for Full-time Employees:
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $24.00 /hour
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K, PTO and Paid Holidays
Rocky Mountain RestorationMesa, AZ
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.