Rocky Mountain RV Park is looking for a National Park / Nature lover to come manage our RV Park, just steps away from the amazing Yellowstone National Park. LOTS of benefits and perks (including room and board - cabin provided). We would consider hiring a couple/team to manage the RV Park as well. Apply today and let us know why you would be the perfect fit!
As Resort Manager you will have the responsibility for the operational aspects and the continued profitability of the resort community and will serve as the day-to-day point of contact for visitors and residents. You will be on call 24 hours a day and will be in charge of everything for administrative, activities, marketing property maintenance. Ensuring a positive atmosphere and provide leadership, demonstrate the ability to passionately and effectively lead a team of motivated, happy hardworking, customer service orientated staff.
- Ensures customers/residents receive a high level of service consistent with our Customer Service philosophy.
- Responds to guest inquiries.
- Works with the RV Resort Owner and marketing department to increase reservations and occupancy and further promote our RV Resorts brand.
- Assists with handling and resolving guest complaints.
- Assists with coordinating team member selection, training, scheduling and development for resort staff and ensures all team members comply with appropriate policies and operational procedures.
- Collaborates with RV Resort Owners to quickly and effectively address issues which would adversely affect the operation of the resort or guest satisfaction.
- Enforces resort rules and standards.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state and local agencies that regulate resort operations.
- Assists RV Resort Owner with preparation of annual operating budget as needed.
- Provides data to assist in capital expenditure and expansion budget needs to RV Resort Owner.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the property/resort/campground management industry
- Proficiency in Campground Master program a plus
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Thorough knowledge of federal, state, and local laws pertaining to fair housing and employment law
- Basic computer proficiency including email, internet and Microsoft Office Suite; experience using excel, Microsoft, outlook is a plus.